1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Japi, Feb 6, 2020.

?

Should Cosmetics be added?

1. HELL YEAH

2. no :(

3. Whats a Cosmetic????????

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

With the passing of the Christmas season something we saw was Christmas hats on PA's and big ole fat Santas on the ]HELL[ Admins... what if there was the addition of skins and other cosmetics for normal players.

This could be the skins as said above, knife skins, tracer (both gun tracers and player tracers), Body Colors, hats, gun colors, and many many more. They would be bought with things such as credits that you get for playing on the server, as a T if you win the round and are alive you get a boost of credits as well as killing someone with a knife and other actions that promote game play and reward players for their actions.

As well as that a betting system could be added (bet T all, bet CT all). I believe this could add another level of fun to the server and just generally add something to keep players coming back as a reward. This would also help reward long time players. Thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

I don't like having traffic cones on people heads and magical flying aids balls on people when im trying to shoot them, no thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

This was suggested before and HeLL replied that they want to be oldschool as possible tho. Adding so many things takes away that oldschool part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

To quote Nomy on another thread "we want to be as vanilla as possible".. I agree with that. Keep things simplistic. I joined another JB server and it just looks weird with all the hats and stuff and takes AGES to download especially for those with a slower internet connection or who live far away..

I think admins could get something like a small badge or hat to show they are admins though.. Cool suggestion anyway bro keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

As stated by Jingle, Hell wants their servers to be vanilla.
    I think a better suggestion would be; Could normal players also get some special decoration on special seasons like Christmas or any other holidays or events. Like bells, Rudolf nose or headband.

Your suggestion is good, but the reward system is only useful if we have a cosmetic store system in place. Betting money, on the other hand, is only useful on Pub, which hell already has in place.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

I think that the badge or hat to show An admin is a great addition. Only problem is when they see no one with that badge people may act up more

7. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

true, but people on JB would act up anyway xd There are other tricks that people use to check if an admin is online or not.

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Like typing !votectban, if it works there is no admin, if it doesn't means admin is online... :think:

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

lmao just @me

but I do like the idea of giving the admins something to show their support and their rank in the community

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

You have the "connected from ]Hell[" on all servers, but nothing like a skin except on holiday seasons.

11. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

If I remember correctly tags and admin-identification haven been suggested before and were rejected. While what @kenny7 says is true (!votectban to check if admins are on), that also identifies the troll ;)
    And like @Jingle Jangles quoted, HeLL wants to keep their servers vanilla, which is a good thing. While GG on german servers is fun, its fucking annoying to download 100MB worth of sounds and skins.

@PAPI Jake the admins alread get something: admin powers and a private admin chat that they use to laugh about the regs :mask:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1