1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Apology

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Japi, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Although this is not a request for an unsilence this is an apology to @Skip and @WildFire as well as all other members on the Hell JB server. I have realized I have said some offensive things in the past in regards to the muslim faith and religion. I offer an apology to the community for this. It is very easy to become caught up behind a screen and not worry about the reprimands. As well as that, I apologize to skip for being extremely rude and difficult to you as you were just trying to do your job as an admin. As well as that I apologize to WildFire for being difficult and an idiot to you. As I said I understand the need for the punishment and don't plan of asking for a lift of the silence for a while, but I did feel the need to write a formal apology to both the Hell community and both skip and WildFire personally. I know that those words are not a reflection on who I want to be as a person and hope to improve me self behind the screen as I do in my personal life. I hope at some point another chance will come but I understand and respect the decision y'all made. I have no plans on leaving the server due to this though and am excited to enjoy more time on the server. Cya on JB and Minigames!

Sincerely,
    PAPI Jake

Edit: Thanks to who moved it... didn't know where I should put this but its in the right place now

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You're welcome. I forgive you. We don't tolerate racism, disrespect or Islamophobia at all. If there's any further occurrences of it then you'll be perm banned from the community. Glad you are learning to change.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sebastian

Sebastian Junior Member

Make sure he is permanently silenced. You do not say racist things accidentally so he meant whatever it was he said. 2020 and we still have people like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Likewise, It's good to see that you are aware of your mistakes and are willing to make amends for them. I hope you continue to act like this in the future.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

i Never Said it was an accident. I said I apologize due to saying what I did. I know what I said and I own it. I wouldn’t have started this thread If I was stupid enough to say it was a mistake.

Also, I said those things with the intent of comedy, but some times the best of intentions are met with back lash, this is an example. I had no intent to harm but I did. I also realize an apology doesn't fix everything. that's why this was put under the spam tab and as an apology, not a unsilence request.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  6. Doctor CPU

Doctor CPU Senior Member
    Donator

I'm glad to see you shaping up. Keep it up bud.

• Like Like x 1