1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JB Cell Stairs / Ramp

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Jacob ™, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Id like to suggest it be written in the JB section that there is no difference between cell stairs or cell ramp.

So many times have I heard nit picky Ts get all upity when a warden says get to cell stairs, but actually its a ramp.

I cant think of any maps where there are both stairs, and a ramp that leaves the cells.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Die Before Your Time

In my opinion, jb is about the specific details and how accurate the warden is to control the Ts. So yes there is a difference and 1 mistake from the warden will give the Ts the chance to rebel ( the point of the whole game ).

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

You have the map jb_piranesi_beta were you have a cell ramp, and stairs close by to get to the cannon/ basketball court.
    Wardens can always use their lasers as well to mark where they want the Ts to go. As well as sprays.

4. SenorPedro

SenorPedro Member
    Super User

I think making generalisations about commands is dangerous as it allows t's to interpret the command as they please (option a or b) and makes commanding more chaotic. We've gotten to the point of having to be specific with commands because when you don't players get frustrated thinking they've been freekilled, or feel wrong done by because of it. It you get troll t's disrupting and delaying because you gave them an option of where to go. Specific at least cuts some of the nonsense

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

I agree on this one. However warning(shot)s must be given in this case. killing T's because they went to cellstairs meanwhile there was said "call ramp" is not necessary.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sebastian

Sebastian Junior Member

I strongly agree, there are definitely sadistic CT's that just want the tiniest reason to kill someone, similarly to the police in the USA!