1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ungag request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by SecurityGirl, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecurityGirl

SecurityGirl Junior Member

Name:         daniel ingame mr.bean

Server:      hell jailbreak

Admin:      chasin

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:158268564

Reason:      im sorry for trolling in chat i swear i dont troll if you ungag me

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Gagged by @Chasin for trolling, please wait for a reply from him.

3. SecurityGirl

SecurityGirl Junior Member

Ohmmm yea i know that chasin gagged me i have it on record

4. Chasin

Chasin Member
    Donator

Hello Mr.Bean:

I gagged you for 1 day (1440 minutes) because of constant trolling and two consecutive rounds were you were trolling.

Skip was wardening and you kept saying in chat that you could go to medic. First you said that Amstram said you were allowed medic (which only the warden could give) so i told you only warden can give you medic. Then you said that Skip told you to get medic. I asked Skip and he said he never said it.

After this i gave you a last warning in chat to stop trolling.

ROUND AFTER:

I was wardening and i told everyone to jump inside the blue circle in pool. It was your turn and you obviously missed and i killed you. Then you kept saying in chat you jumped in the blue circle.

I gagged you for this. I think you should wait your gag out. Ur ungagged tomorrow anyway. You have been CT banned so many times already, muted and gagged in the last few days. If you continue trolling its only a matter of time before you get a perm ban.So if i was you i would be really nice from now on and try to not break any rules. Ive seen alot of players like you and if you dont change your behaviour, i can bet that you will get perm banned soon. Try to prevent it.

Attached Files:

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Bean

You are trolling lately too much, I remember that I warned you too about trolling in game. It was also the same situation like this, the gag won't be removed and you will have to wait it out.
    Your list is fulling up Bean, you have to watch out and be careful with what u say and do ingame. Next punishment will be perm and it won't be removed like that so easy.

List: https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:158268564&Submit=Search

Please follow server rules in the future before you get silenced permantently.

Rules:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.