1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explanation?

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by raq, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raq

raq Junior Member

Name:         raq

Server:     JailBreak

Admin:      WildFire

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:90682107

Reason:     Can I get an explanation why I was permanently CT banned?

2. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Permenantly Ct banned by @WildFire.

Please wait for his reply.

3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I CTbanned you due to being afk and ruining a round on a demo provided, I had also received reports of baiting, and being afk wasting a CT slot often.

If you are expecting to be afk, then move away from Ts and go afk then or join spectate. You ruined a round by gun planting through being AFK.

Do you understand?

4. raq

raq Junior Member

I understood. Sorry for baiting and gunplanting, it was not on purpose.

But I'm not asking to reduce my CT ban. Please, keep it like this.

I think this is the right time for me to get this ban. When I'm CT banned, I'm not interested at all playing as a T. But when I can play as a CT, I play non-stop. But I need to stop it and I hope with this CT ban I can play CSS much more less. Even @Chasin who plays on the server about ten hours a day, says that I'm addicted. And he is right. ;)

I didn't waste my time playing on the server, it was the right time for me when I found the server. I found this server when I was too weak to fight against my depression. For me, JailBreak was the only thing which was pulling me back from the shit things in my life that time. I was happy here while playing and even improved my English. I found a lot of friends here. Virtual, but still friends.

And I think this is the right time for me to change something in me now. After two years here, I finally feel the power inside me which could sort the shit out of my real life. But I wouldn't like to be interfered at all by the chance of playing as a CT. This is not a farewell letter, one day I will make an unctban thread, when my life will be more socially stable. :)

This thread became a motivational post. :D

Thank you for the chance given to me few months ago, Wild. I appreciate it. I had very good time as a CT.

I hope, when I comeback, there will be someone on the server who could compete with my commanding skills. :cool:

Have a nice weekend everyone.

До встречи.

5. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You're welcome back any time. I'm glad your health has improved, hope all goes well for you.
    No problem!

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.