1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week mute

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Sarge, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge

Sarge Member

Name:  Sarge       

Server: Jailbreak 

Admin:  RSWReece

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420585158

Reason:  I got muted because I was trolling about gay people and trannies because someone changed their name to "being homosexual is gay" and there were many mentions of trolls saying its bad to be gay and shemale. I was warned not to talk shit about a group of people (even though theyre mentally ill) and got a mute ban for a week. I never got a small warning for something that wasn't even worth being muted for an entire week. I feel like this is excessive abuse of power.

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Muted by @RSWReece for inappropriate behavior, please wait for a reply from him.

3. RSWReece

RSWReece Member
    Donator

Hi Sarge,
    sarge.png
    I silenced you after warning you twice to watch what you was saying. Somebody asked if it was okay to have transphobic comments, and I said people are entitled to their opinion, as long as if it's offensive, they keep it to themselves. You then piped up with a half-assed comment about shemales and how you're glad trump banned them from the military, I told you to knock it off.
    sarge 2.png
    You then proceeded to say everything is wrong with being gay, and after being told to knock it off again, and me disclosing I was infact gay, you proceded to call me a faggot. So I silenced you, that kind of hatespeech and small minded thinking isn't welcome. (attached evidence of these two interactions)

Have a nice weekend!

Reece xx

4. Sarge

Sarge Member

A week ban for talking shit about gay/trannies because of a troll? That's excessive. "Have a nice week"

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

After checking the screenshots you were warned before by Reece. But you kept going on and started insulting him for no reason at all. So the gag and mute can stay and you will have to wait it out.

Please follow server rules in the future before you get silenced for longer than a week.

Rules:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

6. Sarge

Sarge Member

You really think it's justified to gag/mute someone for a week instead of an hour or a day? Y'all backwards as fuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.