1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/respawn !respawn or autorespawn

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by FBA, Jan 17, 2020.

1. FBA

FBA Member

Countless times each time we do a hard map, someone gets the glitch where they leave when they are dead and reconnect later on or press their reconnect bind...

After that they can not respawn and admins have no respawn rights either (I assume cause of the bad rank system right?)

But... if u see suspsious respawning in console or disable it on multigames maps... well then we can atleast respawn instead of having to rtv or restart server and then nominate again...

• Repost Repost x 1
  2. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

I’ve played minigames for around 10 years and this issue has only occurred a handful of times to me...

3. FBA

FBA Member

Too you, but if it happends just to 1 person it sucks for them and I feel bad for them and don't wanna keep on speedrunning if they can't play, you feel me? :p

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Skip played when he was 9, amazing!

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Yeah and I still didn't moan about it then ;)

6. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Fkcing members always trying to be veteran

7. FBA

FBA Member

I only moan sometimes and it's for good reason, cause I played on better setting servers before, or where staff members actully cares...

8. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

If you think that, maybe you should reconsider where you’re playing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. FBA

FBA Member

I have done that many times, this server has the best community after my experience (also the worst) which is part of the fun.

But... too bad the leaders don't care for the servers, such a shame really.

Just saying if it doesn't change I will move servers if I see a better choice some day, but for now I will be around :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

There's nothing to change, they are all about oldschool CSS which is good in my opinion. Other communities have so much different shit inlike commands, staffs, settings, etc... I prefer oldschool then new things though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

If you want to continue playing on our servers, it would be best not to be openly disrespecting the clan/leadership. We work every day to make our servers better and when there are issues such as crashing, fastdl etc. We work to get them up and running as normal.

As a player you don't see what happens behind the scenes. Respawning on MG isn't feasible. Mini game maps work by teleporting players from area to area. When a player is respawned on a map that is not a course one, e.g. multigames, then it can break the game due to players not being in the right area. I tested this yesterday, one time the respawn command didn't work, the other time the map slayed me because I wasn't meant to be in that area (spawn).

It is not feasible to try and find some workaround to solve this issue either through console commands. You made this suggestion yesterday, so I'm unsure how you expected anything to be done so quickly and how that means we don't care?

If you prefer other servers, by all means go. But if you continue to disrespect the clan, community or work that goes into it, then you won't have any other choice but go.

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. FBA

FBA Member

Disrespect? oh comon now, it's cause none of the people in charge answering, only way to get attention is to shittalk sometimes, im glad you answered Wildfire, thank you :)

But that is cause u don't have a respawn plugin, I could talk with people that has a working one that also disabled when spawn kill is on and such if interested?

or just tell me that u don't want it, all I want is to know if u guys take it into consideration or if im wasting my time here.

I know you guys answered it some years ago, but maybe things changed since it's more active now and since im atleast on top 6 most active, would say top 2 :p

13. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

The best person to make MG suggestions is @suRpr1zE since he is the farther of MG. Personally, I don't see a respawn plugin beneficial, maybe he will.

14. Galactic Geek

Galactic Geek Junior Member
    Donator

I concur with skip and wild, I don't believe the ability to respawn is necessary on MG, however I think access for admins to respawn on Jailbreak would be beneficial for the overall player experience, such as when a T or CT gets doored, or if T's are freekilled, it can leave a lasting impression that the innocent T has to deal with the fact that someone else was breaking the rules. Not asking for it really, just stating the benefits of increased quality experience for all players

15. FBA

FBA Member

that's a good idea

@suRpr1zE are you around anymore? :O
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Jan 22, 2020 ---
    Thanks for answer :)

16. FBA

FBA Member

17. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

I'm sorry I don't know any rituals to summon him. All I can do is tag him on forums/discord. I don't know where he is.

18. FBA

FBA Member

I will join discord and try to message there I guess. Where do I find it? I will look at the forums for a bit

19. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Join here: https://discord.gg/CchUpT

20. Doctor CPU

Doctor CPU Senior Member
    Donator