1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Freekilling, Racism, Wallhacks and abuse of votectban

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Luxxy, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Name:         
    Moel Ester (STEAM_0:1:523674663)
    JEWlitious (STEAM_0:0:523682619)

Server:      CSS JB

SteamID:   
    Moel Ester (STEAM_0:1:523674663)
    JEWlitious (STEAM_0:0:523682619)

Reason:      These guys were being racist saying the N-Word, all in my demo that is provided, "Moel Ester" was clearing using Wall-Hacks, he shot through the outside of the cells and head shoted someone, this is very clear. They both were randomly vote ctbanning T's for no reason, most they tried to voteban didn't even go CT.
    They mass freekilled for 2 maps. Jan joined at the end of it and as he joined they had left, they were being extremely toxic and overall just plain rude to everyone. Everyone on the server got very pissed off, no admins were present since mine has been taken off me, they were gunplanting, cheating in LR, interfering with LR, freekilling, hacking, mic spamming and some others that are in the demo.
    You can clearly hear "JEWlitious" say "stfu n**ger" on mic in the demo fkill_8
    I have been told that these guys have been on the server regularly and that they always get perm banned and just buy a new version of CSS to come back and annoy everyone. They need to be stopped.
    I tried to contact admins on the spot while it was happening but most were busy.

Proof:
    fkill_7 Tick =
    Around 120000, possibly just before or after. I was AFK and got back to them doing this.
    fkill_8 Tick = 0. From the start I was there and was able to get all of it.
    Click the demo name to view it.
    Demo fkill_8 is more important as it shows more clearly what happened. But it would be best to watch both as they are both still proof.
    When watching demos please watch chat, gameplay and listen to them on the mic as this happened in all.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Both, CTbanned, silenced and banned. Thanks for the report.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  3. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Awesome. Thank you.