1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

remove thread

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by dude10, Dec 5, 2019.

1. dude10

dude10 Newbie

Name:         Luxxy

Server:      jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:445039067

Reason:      Gunplants at least 4 times, once before i started recording and keeps doing it after that

Proof:

2. ::.666Stan::.

::.666Stan::. Junior Member

we were only 4 players no one else in server .. and we had LR and no one was complaining even he him self didnt say a word about it .. he didnt even have a mic to be able to join CT in the 1st place.
    so it's not Luxxy's fault we were just messing around like we always do like EVERY single PLAYER does when its only 4 players only .
    + i think his pay admin should be back the moment u unbanned him cuz hey.. comeon the dude apologized and payed for the admin

3. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

There was literally only 4 players online at the time. Mario and I were CT and he did not have a mic, he didn't follow some commands that I had given him and I asked him to go T a few times and he didn't, so me and Stan we just messing around practising knife toss and stuff. If he wanted me to stop messing then he could have easily just said so.
    He got killed twice because of me, and I slayed so that doesn't really matter. He was cheating in LR also, and he didn't follow simple commands.
    I'll be happy to talk to a hell member about this. Also. might i add, he has not included the moment that I slayed in that video. I slayed myself both times for doing that.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The report section is for serious reports only. The server was empty and did not have a massive impact. This could of been dealt with in-game and luxxy slayed.

Thanks for the report but no action will be taken.