1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

troll threatening mass shooting schools + live streaming

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Name:         # 362 "you could buy a p for 2(3'Me)" STEAM_0:1:12658263 1:34:55 168 0 active

Server:      JB

SteamID:   # 362 "you could buy a p for 2(3'Me)" STEAM_0:1:12658263 1:34:55 168 0 active

Reason:      title

Proof:

1.JPG
    2.JPG

2. youcouldbuyapfor23

I do apologize and take responsibility for what I said, I meant it as obvious joke, however I can understand why people got angry. But what Lino DIDN'T show you was that I had already been punished for it.
    Wahab silenced me for 30 minutes, and while I was gagged I had most of the people in the server call me names and stuff. Some defended me, claiming that it was just a joke and that I literally didn't mean it.
    Either way, I learned not to say things like that on the server.

Here are some screenshots of the incident.

Lino and I obviously don't like each other very much and I feel like he would look for any wrongdoings, whether they're big or small, just so he can report me. It's fine I get it.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      16.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      27.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      16.2 KB
      Views:
  3. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Firstly, I have little to no clue who you are, you play on the server but I cannot recall ever communicating with you in the past before this point, nor hearing your voice on mic.
    What you said isn't a joke, to say things like that is illegal and can get you in allot of trouble. People like you are stupid.
    You then went on to threaten a player on the server specifically stating you would shoot their school up, the only reaction you get is shock, not comedy.
    The fact you find that type of scenario amusing shows that one day you will likely need mental health help as you cannot rationalise within your head, and are an overly toxic minded individual. Get it soon...
    Two people tried to defend you, one by claiming it was supposed to be a server mass freekill threat (Kitten) , the other just by saying it's a joke, who then went on to use my real life name (Carti) to get my attention, only supporting you to provoke a reaction from me. You had no legitimate support.

All you wanted was a reaction, my advice would be it's much better to get a kind reaction than a toxic one or you're going to spend your whole life being neglected.

Wahab's punishment was temporary as he did not fully understand what happened, as you see he wanted to leave it up to the HeLL admins to decide what happens to you.
    I hope you get banned, but I also hope that you learn to recognise societies limits and that these "jokes" you make have no desire to them.

4. youcouldbuyapfor23

You're wrong because Wahab CLEARLY acknowledges what I did and gave me a 30 minute silence.
    If you look at the screenshots posted, Wahab says "Don't joke like that, it's not funny at all" or something along those lines. He even said if I do it again then I'd get server banned. I took his threat seriously.

There were other admins present at the time of the incident. Pure and Jan were there at that time.
    They obviously weren't as bothered as you guys were. Even after I got silenced, Skip joined the server while ilovetroll was ranting about what I had said. I'm certain that the all of the admins there at the time got an understanding of the situation.

As far as Carti using your real name, I'm assuming he found it from your YouTube channel from the video you posted. Personally I don't like to use other people's government names, but you basically made it public information.

Also, you know who I am, you don't need to be dishonest about that. I had a spray of a girl in a bikini at one point, you told me that she looks like a trans woman and you called me gay for it. Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that, BUT we've had exchanges in the past before and you know it.

At the end of the day, we can all agree that the joke was out of line, I was just trying to be funny. However, I don't need you to give me life lessons as I could care less about what you think of me. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Silenced for a week. This incidence will be reported to Toronto Police Service forwarding all your details and information we hold. It will be up to them to investigate this further.

6. youcouldbuyapfor23

Hi Nomy, I totally understand where you're coming from. Once again I apologize for the inappropriate jokes/comments I made. I will refrain from making such jokes in the future. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.