1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abusing what he have

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Die Before Your Time, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Die Before Your Time

Name:         pure

Server:      jb

SteamID:   

Reason:      abused with no warningswith 1 weak ban and long mute

Proof: https://filebin.net/py6dnmj6jttbk4km
    i reported that guy almost 3 years ago and from that day he's kinda looking for a reason
    today i was speaking with a friend and told her as a joke " as a joke " you should be in the kitchen "
    and we all were laughing and at the exact same time i told everyone it's a joke btw
    but this guy muted me for a very long time 10080 i guess ?
    then he says the reason " go to forus "
    so i went to m6 speaking with my friends in chat and i told him btw it's forums not forus so that all i typed in public chat not admin chat, and then he ban me for a weak
    - when i said " go to kitchen and we all been laughing and i told them at the same time it's just a joke not sexism and i dont see things like that i meant it only as a joke not a real life thing , he give me the longest mute he can and then ban me for a weak , both punishments without warning and they was unfair
    so i'm reporting this guy to ask hell members to put a limit to this guy abuse , typing in chat doesn't require a 1 weak ban ? ,and saying something i meant it as a laugh doesnt mean i should get the longest mute , both with no warnings
    someone stop this already please.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:0:51889940

Your ban has been extended to permanent whilst we review the report. There has been evidence brought to our attention that allegedly involves you harassing, being sexually inappropriate and trolling. You have been removed from the community to protect others so that they can be safe whilst we are reviewing the allegations. Therefore this report is currently discounted. If you can dispute this, please make an unban request and it will be reviewed accordingly.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You have been unbanned after reviewing the allegations. The ban was removed as it showed that there was mutual interest at the time and has since ceased talking and interacting. Be careful when having relationships on-line in future and try not let it leak into the community.

Report against Pure has been withdrawn by DBYT and will not be actioned.

4. Die Before Your Time

understood @WildFire , won't happen again , thanks bro:)