1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekiller, Laurens

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by spoon, Nov 11, 2019.

1. spoon

spoon Member
    Donator

Name:         Laurens

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:43181428 STEAM_1:1:43181428

Reason:      Freekilled me multiple times / always targeting me.

Proof:
    (you can skip to around 3:00)
    demo pretty much speaks for itself but anyways, my team wins, warden kills the losing team, Laurens kills me for "not following command" even tho I clearly am.

I never really report freekilling, but Laurens have freekilled me multiple times before and is always targeting me. Just two round prior to when I started recording he freekilled me in the same matter as the demo shows. I cba to really complain about it so I just let it slide by. But because he was acting like a dick killing me for basically no reason the next round as usual I said "Since you wanna be a prick, can you slay for freekilling me last round?" which he then refused. This is when I started recording.
    File was too big to upload directly. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vocCr4Q7cGPiv7S4EGMYymbd3M62AByR
    I gave him multiple opportunities to slay after both freekills which he refused and told me to report him instead.

We discussed most of it over chat, so you can check logs if you need more proof.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  2. ancientgods

ancientgods Junior Member

Mate I never freekilled you, you were just not following commands which Is why I shot you, i'm not gonna slay if you start off by calling me a prick while I didn't freekill you in the first place.

I will admit though that one of the kills was rather thappy, the one where you moved only a little when the warden told you to freeze, but that was meant to be a body shot and not a straight up headshot

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  3. spoon

spoon Member
    Donator

I guess you're reffering to one of the thappy kills before i started recording, because in the demo, you shot me multiple times in the body. You had no reason to kill me, there was no way I could rebel. Mutiple other players was questioning why you killed me. If you think what I did is rebelling then you're not suited to be CT, imo.
    I gave you the option to slay and you refused.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019