1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mic spamming constantly + Disrespecting and cheating in LR

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by JoJo, Oct 11, 2019.

1. JoJo

JoJo Member

Name:         Suicide

Server:      JB and MG

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:40140804

Reason:      So he was disrespecting me constantly when i killed him while he was rebelling, and he starts playing music occasionally on JB and also on MG and now he also cheats in LR with me

Proof:
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
    Demo of him spamming on mic

https://mega.nz/#!MU5GTSSK!mMA8OaA-XFcsnXAheuVdMWbYG1Lxh5SQHTOYFzDxhbQ
    and also some videos

2. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

The summer screenshots are from your previous report on me tho.. which is a while back now.. dont know why you didnt put them there..

Also I dont really see cunt as disrespecting but oh well you just cant help it to report me I guess. Dont really know who you are or what you have against me.

I put a small sound on my mic and start singing for like 5/10 seconds while its lr, dont see how it is spamming but ok.. I hear the music on the background in the vid but I had it on my phone really soft, didn't know you guys could hear it. Since luxxy warned me I thought he had mistaken my beautiful singing for the real deal, but I see now that he could hear the song.

As you can see in the vid someone just freekilled me while I was singing, which I didn't mind. We were all having fun and having a laugh in an almost empty server.

For the cheating, if you listend to what I said and what you recorded, I really did mean to press sarpao's name and I apologized for this, and it is still cheating even if I choose sarpao but as I said before, we were with a couple people just fuckin around and having a laugh. Even Wildfire was there and another admin named Luxxy. They didn't seem to be bothered by this all. Even the admin was laughing at my singing and the freekill, and so was I even though I got freekilled, since we were just fooling around.

I even ask if I should slay for you for the cheat but you choose to ignore me.

I don't know why you keep reporting me for small stuff like this, you can also just approach me in game and we could talk it out or what ever.

3. JoJo

JoJo Member

If you actually looked at the screenshots you will see that they are different, these ones are older than the one that was on the previous thread

I don't know what YOU have against me, you called me cunt so many times whenever i killed you and some other stuff aswell

Small sound on mic? have you seen the demo? it was on MG when you and some other guy was spamming like crazy on the server for more than 10 minutes!

I wouldn't have cared if the cheating in LR didn't involve me, You didn't ask to slay for cheating, you said "Should i slay or should i shoot you" meaning that should you slay while in the lr which would have killed me or should you shoot which also would kill me but not you.

4. JoJo

JoJo Member

bump

5. JoJo

JoJo Member

Been 1 month since i posted this, Why has no hell admin responded?

6. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Not worthy of a response...

7. JoJo

JoJo Member

What do you mean not worthy of a respone, so he is allowed to say shit to me like that and spam music on mic and also cheat in lr?

8. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Sorry,

I had seen this thread and had a discussion with Suicide over his behavior the week of this report and had forgotten to reply.
    I had warned Suicide as this behavior isn't acceptable, when I was in-game it seemed friendly banter e.g. You didn't raise this to any of the admins in-game. Lux also had dealt with the warnings that Suicide was given and I didn't see a need to push it further.

Overall, Suicide has been warned if he continues to be disrespectful to you please update with recent evidence please and he will be punished accordingly.

9. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

If you don't like being called a cunt do not disrespect other people calling them retarded.

Also don't joke about the mosque. I am not religious whatsoever but this could be very offensive to other people.

I will try and not swap a single word with you anymore.

I just wanted to add this, I have nothing to further to say.

Thank you WildFire

10. JoJo

JoJo Member

When did i joke about a mosque? do you have proof? if not then don't just randomly accuse me of something i didn't do

11. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

I have proof indeed, of both incidentd I mentioned.

But as I said I do not want to swap words with you anymore. It was just something I wanted to say since you are easily offended. Do not offend other people if you can't handle it yourself.

I am done for now, if you want the proof I can send it to a HeLL admin, for instance WildFire, and maybe they will send it to you. I am not posting it here since I do not wish to show this public/on this forum and continue this argument. I just want this to be over with and in my eyes it is/already was after my talk with WildFire.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019