1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmute/gag request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by The great Cornholio, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The great Cornholio

The great Cornholio Junior Member

Name:      Sarpao

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      James

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:47512770

Reason:      So at the end of the round people start spamming their mic, and in the middle of them doing that I was trying to ask SWED a question. So later in the next map, fuckface James, decides to mute everyone he "saw" mic spam at the end of the round. SO, he didnt hear me mic spam, he "saw" my mic being activated at the end of the round...does that count as mic spamming???? and when I try to defend my point in chat I instead get a 360 minute gag because the idiot says "dont argue" after he mutes me on false proof of mic spamming. His ONLY reason to mute me was that he saw my mic activated even though I DIDNT mic spam. Love jailbreak admins like him, they really set an example...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Mute has expired, all your privious issues are logged to your steam account, spamming, racism and other stuff.
    so before you bad mouth an admin please offer proof the admin is doing what you say.

This was a report against you recently, please bare in mind if you continue or are found to be showing simular trait's, it wont be a 6 hour mute, it will be perm.

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41315/

3. The great Cornholio

The great Cornholio Junior Member

lmao if you expect me to not have any integrity whatsoever when an admin falsely mutes me then youre wrong, but easy for you to take the high ground eh, since I can use words and you admins can abuse your mutes and gags like you always do, especially when you can't admit you acted wrong so you gag me instead. Love the community, hate the staff

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The staff maintains the level of this community by keeping players with filthy mouth such as yours shut.

Please take this as a warning as next time we review your list, you might end up a perma. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.