1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord Greenthunder's favorism: punish one side, leaves the other.

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by The Silencer, Sep 17, 2019.

1. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

Name:         Lord GreenThunder

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:69146083

Reason:      it started after this guy "die before your time" insulting player's moms and me also i was angry he that admin didn't warn him or mute him for 30 min like he banned me for 30 after insulting this warden back, this admin woke up only after i said " admin your mom is bitch if you let him insult our moms" yes i know its disrespectful but the admin never gave a warning only after i was raging and insulting him back,this guy allways doing it when he is warden and the admin is ok with it IF SHE IS NOT HIS MOM.
    Proof: https://drop.me/aL9EKv (last 5 min of the demo)

2. GreenThunder

GreenThunder Senior Member
    Donator

warnings where given before.
    check demo and screens on your unmute tread.
    calling him an "faggot saudi arabian" made me gag you.

3. Die Before Your Time

as this report is cause of me / i'm involved, this guy was speaking over me as a warden 24/4, greenthunder warn him 3 times to stop disrespecting and speaking over me "using admin chat" but there was no chance that he will stop , yes i lost my temper by saying stupid uncalled for things but in a 100%T sided map controlling the game with only 3 Cts as i remember is almost impossible and he kept speaking over me the thing that makes my commands aren't clear enough from the first time so i had to repeat myself again n again
    yes i did mistake for insulting back and i'll take the punishment if an hell admin think that i should, but let's not play the victim here ok silencer
    if any need i have a demo of the whole thing.

4. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

wtf ? how i was disrespecting ? i was saying "i need medic" , i allways tell you to stop saying bad thing in front of girls. you ignore me , i only defended myself after you insulted us, if you can't handle Ts then why you go warden ? we having fun there but we will not reach that level of insulting eachother's moms.btw you can send me the demo
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ---
    @GreenThunder i called him that because you didn't do any actions THATS why . and i raged on the mic is because of you giving me gag and ignoring the fact that he insulted us BE A MAN AND SAY IT !
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2019 ---
    Ok i talked with Die Before Your Time and i removed the report but i will not remove this report about this admin