1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Permaban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by 2008 Tata Nano, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2008 Tata Nano

Name:         2008 Tata Nano

Server:     jailbreak

Admin:      Davearo

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:86447368

Reason:      This is my first infraction and I was permabanned. I created an inappropriate spray and sprayed it. At one point I had to step away from my computer to do something and I forgot to disconnect. When I came back, I was permabanned so I am guessing that I was warned to change my spray. I am sorry and it won't happen again.

2. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

The only person who had a conflict with me was UEUEUE , because of his ban. Suddenly u joined with that spray calling me a fascist? That's a heavy accusation don't you think? I gave no one else a warning for it , so I'm pretty sure that it's bypassing a ban. I leave this further to the hell admins to research and decide.

3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Ban Reason: Bypassing bans to disrespect admin on spray image

Davearo was the admin that banned you for one week. It was most likely reported to a clan member that it wasn't enough and was extended as Pay Admins can only ban for a maximum of 1 week. You will have to wait for the admin that extended to reply.

This is the person Dave is talking about: https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:240065479&Submit=Search
    Name: UeUeUdk (AdminsArePussiesIDCIfImBannedU)
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:240065479
    This guy is from Croatia though, whereas Tata is from america.

4. 2008 Tata Nano

Right, the conflict started when I was hitting cell door buttons on jb_new_summer. No one has ever had a problem with me doing that in the past (if you check my profile, you will see that I have a good amount of hours on the server) so I figured it was ok. Davearo told me to stop, so I stepped away from the cell door button and faced my cell. A couple of seconds later, I was kicked from the server with the message "stop it." I assumed Davearo kicked me because he was the one who warned me. I was quite incensed because after consulting with the rules, I determined that hitting cell door buttons was not breaking the rules (unless I am misinterpreting the no-spam rule). Furthermore, the warden was in the cell area and simply had to say "touch cell buttons to die" and shoot me to make me stop. I was also kicked even after listening to Davearo.

Thank you Davearo for explaining though. I really was confused when I checked my ban because that reason did not make sense to me at all.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  5. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

Not quite what he says. I already sent the proof and the whole story to @Nomy @JayJay and @Boy in private message, for in case that he requests an unban or he wanted to false report me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2019 ---
    So to explain the story ( and remind you as well );

steam ID; ( STEAM_0:0:240065479 ).
    Original name; UEUEUEUE

So basically I warned him already multiple times for radio spam. But on the next map I went CT and didn't put any attention anymore to it , because I couldn't see it.

Then I gave someone else a warning of disrespecting another player. At that moment he started challenged me.

He called PA's communists, Fascists , ...
    So after 3 times warning I gave him a gag from 60 minutes F.

Then he started to communicate with his name , also disrespecting admins in it.
    His last nickname was.
    [Disconnect] Player: AdminsArePussiesIDCIfImBannedU

( Before I already warned him with a kick out of the server, that when he continues he'll receive a server ban. )

After all the warnings , and all the chances I gave to him ( not only today , but also days before. ) I had enough of it and made the decision to server ban him for 24h.

Afterwards you bypassed the ban, to spray an image that says that I ( Davearo ) am a fascist.

Normally it’s a sprayban, but as you bypassed a previous ban, I server banned your account for a week. Then I sent a pm to multiple hell admins to request a perm ban for the bypassing.

You’re the first person EVER that I server banned, just because you did not know to stop. If you just stopped the radio spam and disrespecting, this would not have happened. I hope you realise that.

6. 2008 Tata Nano

Ok, first off, UEUEUEUE was not me. I realize that you can't verify that because connecting to a VPN changes the IP so you'll have to take that on faith I guess. That was a completely different guy. As for the radio spam, I was attempting to communicate with CTs and fellow Ts because I did not have a mic at the time (a couple of them might have been because I accidentally brushed z or c and hit a random number to get rid of the window). I understand that a TON of radio spam was going on but I would have contributed maybe 4 or 5 radio messages to all of that. As for calling the PAs fascists, I completely own that. I apologize for that and I suppose I am not used to playing when a ton of PAs are on and are trying to establish order. I know for a fact that I was originally kicked for hitting cell door buttons because I was told in the chat by an admin to stop. The problem is, I actually did stop and I was still kicked for it. The guy to whom you are referring did not bypass the ban via this account; I called you a fascist because you kicked me even after I quit hitting cell door buttons after I was ordered to stop. I am not saying that what I did was right, and I am sorry for calling you a fascist, but I have absolutely nothing to do with the other guy who was disrespecting you.
    Finally, what you have said supports me only getting a temporary ban. You admitted in your message that the extreme disrespect that the other guy was displaying towards you that day and the past few days only warranted a 24h ban. I called PAs fascists a couple of times that specific day and created an inappropriate spray that I would have changed the second an admin ordered me to change it had I not gone afk and forgot to disconnect.

7. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

That's the only person who did that that evening. So your lying yourself. And the IP ? really? like VPN doesn't excist. And that second account I've never warned for any radio spam or punished for radio spam , only the first one. So the fact that u cummit that you did that as well , says enough to me.

8. 2008 Tata Nano

Yes. The IP address is not the crux of my argument as you can see how quickly I dismissed it at the beginning of my rebuttal. The points of my argument I would like the admins reading this thread to know are:
    1. The only reason I was disrespectful is because I was angry that I was punished after I complied with the admins' wishes on the jb_new_summer map. Furthermore, according to my interpretation of the rules, I was not doing anything wrong as the warden had every right to say "touch cell buttons to die" and shoot me.
    2. The radio spam you claim I contributed to was my (2008 Tata Nano, not the other guy as I still haven't convinced you that we are not one and the same) legitimate attempt to communicate with fellow players. I realize that it probably wasn't the best way to communicate in a sea of radio spam and I apologize for not having the foresight to see this.
    3. I created the spray and called you a fascist to air my feelings about the injustice I felt I had been served, not to bypass any type of ban. Again, I am not affiliated with the person you claim bypassed his ban. I understand that complaining about perceived injustice is to be done on the forum, and I apologize for acting rashly and disrupting the game in the heat of the moment.

I do not believe I am being treated fairly right now because you are automatically assuming I am the guy from Croatia and passing judgement on me accordingly, but I understand that you guys have to be cautious to maintain a quality community.

Also please specify the antecedents to which your pronouns refer. I do not know what "that" means in your response. I have pointed out several infractions that I have committed and I have specified several infractions that I witnessed that day that I was not involved with. I do not know to which specific infraction you are referring.

9. D҉A҉V҉E҉

D҉A҉V҉E҉ Member
    Donator

I have one more question then , Why do you specifically called me a fascist on that spray meanwhile You didnt receive any warning from me ( because before I never saw that name , and never gave a warning to that account ). Because like I said, I had only a problem with UEUEUE , that I banned for continious disrespecting after a radiospam warning. Why would you even do that?
    I dont want to be the prick , so if your answer makes sense , whereby I can be 100% sure ur not UEUEUE using a vpn, I’ll ask for an unban from the hell members.

10. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unbanned. I failed to link Nano to UeUeUdk.

Please do not use inappropriate sprays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.