1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord GreenThunder

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by << Bandit >>, Aug 15, 2019.

1. << Bandit >>

<< Bandit >> Junior Member
    Donator

Name:         Lord GreenThunder

Server:      ]HeLL[ Jailbreak server

SteamID:   How can I find his SteamID?

Reason:      Freekill and non-role model behaviour which an admin should do. Prefers to abuse admin powers.

Proof:
    Long story short. I was playing on the jailbreak server, and it was last reaction. The warden said: "Last T to do the command will die". Then he said "last reaction jump". I did not jump. Lord GreenThunder freekilled me. I told him that he freekilled me. His response was that I was whining, and after a while he kicked me with a threat for a serverban. This all however he knew I was right and that he freekilled me. He never admitted it though.

I just expect from an admin to be the example for the server and not to abuse his powers either when he freekills me. This could have been easily avoided if only he slayed himself, or at least apologized. But he rather wanted to abuse his admin powers. People like this ruin the server.

Here is a screenshot after I told him the 5th time that he freekilled me.
    [​IMG]

Here is the raw copy of my console:
    Lord GreenThunder killed « Bandit » with awp.

Player: « Bandit » - Damage Taken

-------------------------
    Damage Taken from "world" - 14 in 1 hit
    Damage Taken from "Lord GreenThunder" - 454 in 1 hit
    [SM] You are now muted, you will be unmuted at the end of the round.
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : I didn't jump
    Pill Cosby : pill*
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : I was not the last person that jumped
    Ge0➆ connected from Greece
    Ge0➆ connected.
    [Connect] Player: Ge0➆ (STEAM_0:0:83413865)
    hurenschmock : !v
    hurenschmock : !e
    hurenschmock : !r
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : That was a freekill
    hurenschmock : !radio
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : Lord, you freekilled me
    zahn died.
    [SM] Ge0➆ has nominated jb_lego_jail_pre_v6-2h.
    Lord GreenThunder : stop whining
    *DEAD* PaXiz : !rs
    [SM] Ge0➆ wants to rock the vote. (4 votes, 12 required)
    *DEAD* Ge0➆ : rtv
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : He said last person to jump will die. I didn't jump.
    *DEAD* PaXiz : the puck
    Matycam : n1
    Chasin' killed I like doggy with awp.
    -{_Brent_}- killed Chasin' with m4a1.
    [SM] -{_Brent_}- killed the rebel Chasin'.
    *DEAD* Chasin' : ͡°͜ʖ͡°
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : Lord Greenthunder, wtf, slay?
    Lord GreenThunder killed Matycam with deagle.
    [SM] Lord GreenThunder killed the rebel Matycam.
    [SM] Terrorists can now type !lr to have a last request.
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : You freekilled me.
    [SM] Voting for next map has started.
    (ADMIN) Lord GreenThunder: stop whining
    Pill Cosby : !lr
    ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..lUKCSl : !lr
    [SM] ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..lUKCSl chose to have a No Scope Battle with hurenschmock.
    *DEAD* ButtSweat : dont vote lego -.-
    [SM] Pill Cosby chose to have a No Scope Battle with 尔cl0sing..
    *DEAD* « Bandit » : LORD GREENTHUNDER, HE SAID LAST T TO JUMP WILL DIE. I DID NOT JUMP

*DEAD* « Bandit » : SLAY

Unknown command: +mlook
    Pill Cosby killed 尔cl0sing. with scout.
    Unknown command: -mlook
    [SourceComms] Lord GreenThunder: Issued an extended gag on « Bandit » for 60 minutes (reason: whining).
    hurenschmock killed ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..lUKCSl with scout.
    *DEAD* Matycam : bandit you didnt fail his command aswell because he commanded us to jump
    Freeday connected from Netherlands
    Freeday connected.
    [Connect] Player: Freeday (STEAM_0:0:17459278)
    [SM] Pill Cosby chose to have Shot4Shot with Lord GreenThunder.
    [SM] Randomly selected Pill Cosby to shoot first.
    [Disconnect] Player: 尔cl0sing. (STEAM_0:1:167176039) Reason: You have been kicked for command spamming
    *DEAD* Matycam : follow*
    [SM] Map voting has finished. The next map will be jb_lego_jail_pre_v6-2h. (Received 73% of 15 votes)
    Pill Cosby : in the hockey goals each side
    *DEAD* PaXiz : green i am a smart ass
    *DEAD* PaXiz : my ass is super smart
    *DEAD* PaXiz : its the newest fashion
    (TO ADMINS ONLY) « Bandit »: Lord. You know you are in the wrong.
    *DEAD* ☠ Mr.Ger..::NL::..lUKCSl : bend over and i come to you
    Pill Cosby : no cheating, dont leave goal no jumping
    (TO ADMINS ONLY) « Bandit »: Lord, slay. You freekilled me.
    *DEAD* Coffee with milk : can u pick the soap up for me
    Pill Cosby : alright? :)
    Disconnect: keep whining for a serverban.

Disconnect: keep whining for a serverban.

CAsyncWavDataCache: 542 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity

So yes. I admit that I have been whining... like... a lot. But that doesn't make up for his behavior. At least he should have explained me why it according to him was not a freekill instead of telling me that I'm whining. I only do this when I'm ~98% sure that I'm right. But the only thing he did is saying that I was whining (which really didn't help at all, because I was still right afaik). So I continued. He gagged me. Of course I continued in admin chat (because afaik I was still right, and he freekilled me). Now after this, he kicked me and threatened to serverban me.

After the fact I indeed saw in the console that Matycam tried to explain me why it wasn't a freekill. Of course when I'm upset with some other player I only look out for their messages in the chat, and I do not look at other messages. Matycam's message was this: "bandit you didn't follow his command as well because he commanded us to jump".
    However he said this, I don't necessarily agree with this statement. The warden said: "Last T to do the command will die", then he said "last reaction jump". To be fair, I fail to see where exactly he actually commands us to jump. But that's the least of my worries. What would my life be if I write an entire post like this whenever I get freekilled, right? I'm only here because I'm a man of principles.

Anyways, my point is that admins must be an example figure on the server. So as an admin, you should at least provide an answer as to why you think you did not freekill, instead of using your admin powers to 'get rid' of the problem. Regular players do not have this option to gag and kick the person they freekilled and always have to explain themselves when they freekill someone, and if they don't we can at least !votectban them. However, in this case that was no possibility for me. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't defend my rights. And that, dear people, is a shame.

So, what I am asking for is for the admins to not misbehave and not behave like the rules do not apply to them. I also ask for something as simple as an apology. We are humans, we make mistakes, I understand that. But just admit your mistakes, and apologize like an adult would do.

Best regards,

« Bandit »

PS: I didn’t have time to write a short thread. So I wrote a long one instead.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2019 ---
    I feel like these rules of a payadmin have been violated:
    • 2) Make players follow the rules.
      Each server has its rules, so make sure everybody follows them. Treat all players equally, and be a fair admin. The most important server rule is, maintaining a good gaming atmosphere.
    • 4) Do not argue with players.
      Always try to avoid arguments with players. If someone claims he got punished unfairly, calmly explain why they got punished. Don't fuel the fire, and be friendly to everyone.Maturity is a must for this job. We want a good atmosphere on the servers.

2. GreenThunder

GreenThunder Senior Member
    Donator

i commanded last reaction.
    my command was "last reaction jump" you didn't jump that makes you the last one to do it.

you know very good that this is not a freekill. still you want attention and start making a scene out of it.

after i killed you you started whining in chat.
    i gave you 2 warnings to stop whining.
    you didn't so you got gagged for 60 minuts.
    after the gag u started whining in admin chat so you got a kick with warning "keep whining for a server ban"

demo and screenshots in folder demo start @ tick 103762

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6qdc80k75byyx/bandit_trol

3. << Bandit >>

Donator

First of all, I find it very mature that you call your file "bandit_trol".

Can you see how you are contradicting yourself here? I did not jump at all, so how can I be the last T to jump?

And I agree that you gagged me for the right reasons. And I apologize that I made a scene. But my reason to keep 'whining' was valid, since you did freekill me.

Also, again a couple of hours ago, you do seem to think that rules do not apply to you as a PayAdmin: https://imgur.com/42tiDob

If a regular person would have done what you did here, and you would have seen it, you most likely would have kicked him from CT team and put him in the T team.
    And yet again, you didn't even apologize after I mentioned it. Of course I could mention it a couple times more, but then I would probably have been gagged again for whining and being kicked with the threat to serverban me. I learned my lesson, did you?

4. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@<< Bandit >>

Nicely written report thread but I'm afraid usually unless you provide a steam ID we won't normally answer the thread. For future to retrieve Steam ID: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/1648/

"Green Thunder Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69146083"

@GreenThunder Didn't abuse his powers or miss use them so no action will be taken in regards to his admin,
    His responses to you though after ain't ideal and I would suggest to him he would think about his responses in future!

His command's Last to jump to die, "If you didn't jump" but are the last not to jump, I'm afraid your gonna die, the method you went down is trolling and would result in the same action from most admin's if you kept pushing like you did.

The appropriate response would have been "Bandit; you was not free-killed but killed because you didn't jump,"
    You didn't follow the command's given by the Commander to participate in the game!
    In defense of Green when your playing and the round is on going and still commanding you have to be patient for a response, you wasn't.

Sadly day to day activity's gets repetitive and most people troll in this situation! @GreenThunder gave you multiple warnings not to whine/ moan because you was in the wrong,
    but you didn't follow his warning and was punished to suit because of that effect.
    To then continue abusing admin chat ain't acceptable.

We take report's serious and Pay-admin abuse even serious-er but this wasn't even a free-kill, you Died not only because you was last to Jump but because you didn't participate in the game.

There is no issue's with the name of his recording: Bandit is your name, Trolling appeared to be the action you was showing.

@GreenThunder Please don't interfere with People's LR, some people find shooting them while in LR off putting.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. << Bandit >>

Donator

I was not trolling. I was being serious as Hell (no pun intended lol)

Thank you for the nicely written reply as well!
    As said before I agree with the fact that I was whining a bit.

And I still believe the commands given for last/first reaction are not being done the proper way. But I'll just take it as it is I guess.

@GreenThunder Let's leave this behind us and move on from now on, alright?

@JayJay I'm sorry you had to put time into this. But it is much appreciated!

6. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

We're here to help and advise, we hold no grudge's

Obviously say if there's 3 people,

Commander say's "Last one to jump Die's",

2 T's jump, 1 T Don't, The one who didn't jump will die. You can't argue the fact you didn't jump.
    It will start delaying round's and causing issues with in the server.

I understand the logic you speak as the wording say's "Last to Jump" But commander told you to participate in a game, everyone has equal chance to survive,
    so hes not commanding you to do summit that is unfairly going to kill you.

Imagine being the player watching and waiting to play while your trying to argue the fact and delaying the round!

7. << Bandit >>

Donator

I totally understand that rounds should not be delayed, JayJay.
    The only reason why there would be an argument is because rules are not clear.

Unfortunately I have issues playing the demo, so I can't verify 100% if the warden actually said to participate in the game. I'm pretty sure he did not though.

But the thing is this:
    Now wardens say: "In last reaction the last T to do the command will die, and in first reaction the first T to do the command will die".
    "Last reaction jump" -> You will die if you're the last one to jump. But if you don't jump, you're not the last one to jump.
    However it can be fixed by just saying it like this:
    "In last reaction the last T to do the command and T's who don't do the command will die, and in first reaction the first T to do the command will die".

Now, in other games this is the same. For instance in deathrun, dodgeball, the spinning box thing, etc. commanders have to say first to people to actively participate before they can warning shoot or kill people. Otherwise that would have been a freeshot/freekill. This is exactly the same for this last/first reaction game.

Let's analyze the skipping rope game now.
    The skipping rope is coming your way, you have two options:
    a) You jump over it and take no damage.
    b) You stay still and take 10hp damage.
    -> The rules are defined in-game and therefor are clear for everyone. The warden does not have to command to jump nor to play actively. He knows you will die automatically. Because if you take world damage and get killed by that, then that is fine according to the jailbreak rules.

Now, let's have a look again at last/first reaction:
    The commands says "last reaction jump", you have two options:
    a) You jump (and hope you're not last).
    b) You don't jump.
    -> The rules are defined by the warden before the game starts. After this point the warden is a random generator that says "last reaction jump", "first reaction crouch",... just like in the colors game. But the only rule that was being applied to last reaction is: "if you're the last T to jump, you die". Since this is a game, and the warden functions as a generator, the warden isn't actually giving commands. However I do have to apply the game rules which were defined before the game started, or I die. But unfortunately, the rules are not defined correctly. Therefor it gives me the 2 options which I defined above. I would go for the 100% chance of living, instead of risking my life for 33.33% (if there were 3 T's left).

@JayJay , you look like a smart guy. So you will probably understand what I'm saying here, right?