1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another ungag request ofc

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by lidz, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lidz

lidz Junior Member

Name:         lidz

Server:     Jailbreak CSS

Admin:      GreenThunder

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:148086325

Reason:      I've been waiting all day for the gag to expire so I can play again, and then fucking GreenThunder comes. Fucking buzzkill. Literally the only thing I do all day everyday is play HeLL Jailbreak. I think I have 70 hours on your server alone. But admins like GreenThunder are really fucking up my mood and I'm seriously thinking of quitting the server. I joked about Silent saying he's a p2w and he says nothing. He was actually okay with it. I joke the same about Green and he warns me. Come on! Some dudes kept spamming voice chat hard, they got 60 mins gags/mutes. I asked him why he gave them 60 mins but I got a day just for complaining about freekill and being obviously unhappy about it, and he says that I shouldn't argue with him. Prick. We spam lenny and he gags like three of us. They all got 60 mins gags but I got TWO DAYS. This is either favoritism or Green is just being the asshole he always is. Everyone is complaining about Green's harsh, honestly bullshit, admining, while himself breaking rules. Fucking wankstain. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! This attitude cannot continue and it'll only drive players away. Playing God isn't the most healthy thing to do. Absolute dick. Two days gag... Jesus Christ.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ngiki2et6ygxr/

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Server ain’t the place to question an admins ruling, if he’s telling you to stop disrespecting or to stop spamming Lenny faces then there is a reason for him saying that.

You have every right to come here and explain what’s going on and ask for advice but if you continue to “whine in server” after a warning you’ll be punished. We don’t wish for admins to have to explain them selfs in server or explain everything they’ve decided. If you gather evidence and you think the admin is in the wrong please bring it here, we will decide or say why your wrong.

The Admin in question gave you a visible warning “Insult again for gag”, Then you responded with “green is P2W scum”.

Later in chat Green gives you more warnings; “your fresh from ungag please stop” (on them lines). You continue!

Then finally green says: Stop spamming Lenny faces and your reply is trolling in nature saying he hasn’t got power to ask you not to spam Lenny faces.

The admin has the option to raise a punishment if the player in question has previously been punished for the same issue, you was Punished yesterday for whining and disrespect.
    You did it again the day later, you have to expect a longer punishment.

It’s not favouritism! It’s called, learn to read the situation, follow what the admin has said and if you gonna miss behave expect a punishment.

Next time read the warnings given and follow them.

As for the gag, evidence provided shows you was given plenty of warnings, you failed to follow them and the gag is just.

@GreenThunder can decide to let you off but at the moment you don’t seem to be learning your lesson.

The above ain’t needed, if you’ve seen green act inappropriately then you’ve got the option to report him, however please don’t slate a admin of this community with out first providing evidence and asking for his admin to be removed.

How would you like it, if I called you a pedo with no prior reports, convictions or evidence to support the fact.
    If you have an opinion on him that’s fine, keep it to yourself unless you have evidence to back up your issues.

3. GreenThunder

GreenThunder Senior Member
    Donator

thank you for clearing this up to him @JayJay

the gag can stay, @lidz use that time to think about your behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.