1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting ungag

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by lidz, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lidz

lidz Junior Member

Name:         lidz #FearInoculum

Server:     Jailbreak CSS

Admin:      GreenThunder

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:148086325

Reason:      Trusted player here. Got gagged for complaining about being freekilled twice and not slaying the killers. Seriously? A one day gag for being freekilled and asking for my rights? lmao wow. Admins were paying attention enough to warn me but not enough to notice two blatant freekillers on CT, of which everyone was complaining about? "you're gonna be gagged" "gag me assholes", and I got gagged. Nice. I've never seen this GreenThunder guy online on the server, and when he's in, he abuses admin power. Gags me then leaves. Do something please.

2. GreenThunder

GreenThunder Senior Member
    Donator

gagged for calling admins "assholes"

It was a hectic round, you can not expect of us to see everything that happens and for sure not on that map.
    Me and the other admins in the server did not see what happend. so we could not help you.
    I warned you to stop whining instead of that you called admins assholes. this is your punishment and for my part it can stay.
    I leave this to HeLL member.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/9kuf9l9wzhgm2/lidz_gagged

3. lidz

lidz Junior Member

You and I both know I wasn't the only one complaining. At least 3 people were complaining about two dudes freekilling.

4. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You was Disrespecting an admin, then asking for a gag!
    You got what you asked for, Gag for this issue has expired.

Please follow admins guidelines in server, if he’s asking you to stop whining or stop spamming then there’s a reason for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.