1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out clean

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by ✪XVIII, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪XVIII

✪XVIII Newbie

Name:      XVIII (well known as t00l)

Server:     All of em

Admin:      Nomy

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:186503869

Reason:      Hi, i'm T00l, i was known for bypassing bans a year ago now, and i really thought that i was doing this on my own and didn't realise of how many people this actually involved, which is completely selfish and eccentric, i did this with the thought of just having fun with people while trolling and provoking other players, when i took time to actually see what i've done, i've seen that i was the only one who was having fun at the time, and i never seen how obnoxious and selfish i was, i never thought at the moment of how people saw me or how did i behave, the only thing i saw was a disposable platform to entertain myself, and to be completely honest i felt like shit when i realised that. And what was the most difficult to me was to gather up the nerve to apologise and face you.
    I just want to come clean and a ask for a sincere apology for the admins that really had a bad time dealing with me and all the other players that i did involve in this directly or indirectly, i was always provoking players like a child and i did get what i was seeking for.
    If you (the reader) didn't think that i'm not genuine in this apology, feel free to despise me and spit at me but i seriously thought about what i did to this community, and i deeply regret it.
    If this isn't enough for an unban, i will bid farewell to this community on these words,
    and thanks again for considerating this thread.

Sincerely,
    XVIII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.