1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my apology.

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Beef, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beef

Beef Newbie

Name:         Beef

Server:     All the servers

Admin:      Nomy

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:89075664

Reason:      
    Hi, i don't know if you guys still remember me or not, I'm Beef the annoying Moroccan dude that did stupid and dumb things that got him banned. Ever since i got banned and after all that nonsense with that stupid server we tried to make i stopped playing this game, but i couldn't help but remember every time i played a game with a community how good this one is and how stupid i was to get myself kicked out of it, even still i really couldn't get the courage to post on this site after all the stupid things i have done so after all this time of procrastinating this and saying they wont accept it anyway so why bother, i realized that wanting to be unbanned is not the main reason why i wanted to do this, the actual reason is i just felt so bad for all of these stupid things and just really wanted to apologize for all of these things I've done
    I know i made a lot of bad mistakes and to make it worse i reacted negatively after i got punished for them,but i still hope you guys can find it in you to forgive me and give me another chance, i apologize for all of these mistakes, especially the one with the disrespect towards players and admins, i taught i was being corny and cool, but instead i was just making a fool of my self, i apologize for helping a banned player join Hell by lying to admins, i was influenced by their train of thoughts and did as they ask of me blindly; i apologize for joining that stupid thieving server that stole from ]Hell[, at the time i had just gotten banned so i just had a grudge on this community and i also apologize for steam ghosting i didn't know the consequences of it were so severe and even after knowing i just decided to ignore thinking "how would they know?". I know the chances of me getting unbanned are slim but even if so i still decided to make this in hope of at least knowing if i have a chance of doing so in the future. I also would like to apologize for the spam i did using the account KillaBee, it was really stupid of me to do so i was just being childish, and i am really really sorry for this one especially.
    All of the hell community be it admins, hell clan members, or just the casual players treated me super nicely and welcomed me into their community with open arms, but i just decided to betray that kindness and pay them back with hate and harassment. I have learned from my mistakes, and i wish you could give me another chance to show that. I can't say that i'm a new man and won't make mistakes, but i will definitly not redo these mistakes ever.
    Thank you very much for the time i spent with this community since it is by far the best one I've ever come across.

My sincerest apologies
    Beef

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The un-ban request is in Process, @Blake Mars Please don't comment on future un-ban thread's or report thread's unless you have evidence or directly involved.

You risk your forum account being suspended.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
  3. Beef

Beef Newbie

Ok, thanks for the update

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

5. Beef

Beef Newbie

Thank you so much! i'll make sure not to repeat the same mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.