1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote ct ban abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by arhamahmed4, Aug 1, 2019.

1. arhamahmed4

arhamahmed4 Member

Name:         TR1GG3R'3D Nickybo1111
    tris.dub
    m o n g
    pablo.minecraft,2004

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   
    "TR1GG3R'3D Nickybo1111" STEAM_0:1:507747383
    "tris.dub" STEAM_0:1:453759028
    "m o n g" STEAM_0:0:110383573
    "pablo.minecraft,2004" STEAM_0:0:41897267

Reason:      These 4 guys keep vote banning and !votectban me. They always try to rebel every round and they fail. I am the who keeps killing them for rebelling. The warden was @Eggboy and he gave warnings to all of them like 4 times and they still rebel. The warden said "knife any vents to die" and "m o n g" & "pablo.minecraft,2004" kept knifing the vent regardless of eggboy giving them 3 warnings. (This part is not included in the demo. I wish i started recording earlier) I killed both of them for knifing the vent as they both knifed it to get the gun. When i killed them for not following the warden's orders and trying to rebel They got mad and started !votectbanning me.

Prior to this ...The first round :- There was no warden and it was a freeday. The map was jb_minecraft_z_v5e. pablo and another guy started knifing the vent. When they got outside the vent (the first top row cell vent).
    After that they tried to make a run for the armory vent which is nearby. Since they already went through a vent i killed both of them as they were rebellers for using a vent and exiting through it. Both of them started whining and kept abusing ctban. They tried to make a point that i was vent camping even tho i was on the roof. The whole server kept telling them that they are in the wrong here but they didnt understand a single thing.
    After giving them multiple warnings they still tried to ban me.

*I have been playing on this server for 4 years. I have played long enough to know the rules*
    ~Regards, █▬█ █ ▀█▀

Proof: Here is demo and a screenshot of their steam id's
    Please watch the demo through its entirety :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1czYxR-q8VIQSA3_dLR8snY-BU6365bzD

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2019 ---
    1) image shows the vent
    2) image shows the aurmory vent
    3) image shows my position

Attached Files:

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

All banned 1 week,

Thanks for the report