1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intentionally Freekill

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Ge0➆, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Name: Bicboy        

Server:  Jailbreak
       
    SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:18513194

Reason:   Freekilling directly after finished my lr,breaking the rule that says a rebeler can be forgiven since he start his lr,because as he said "fuck this rule".

Proof: Ts had to jump from a high spot into the green pool with some seconds time limit(given by warden Bicboy).The other Ts failed the jump,so they died and i was the last one up there.I believed i couldnt make the jump so my only way to survive was to do lr,so i did.Bicboy asked other CTs if hes allowed to kill me after the lr.They replied 'no' referring him to the above rule,but Bicboy said "fuck this rule ill kill him anyway".When i finished my gun toss and since i won(before i kill my lr partner) i started recording just to be sure,even tho i didnt really believe that he will freekill since he knew its not allowed.He was next to me waiting for me to kill my lr partner and when i did he insta killed me.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g6jzhud6kq0wl2l/kr8.dem/file (The record starts a few seconds before i kill my lr partner)

Usually i dont report for a single freekill,but in this case its not a freekill by mistake or misunderstanding.Its an intentionally freekill from someone that isnt the first time hes showing that attitude,he has already 3 perma CTbans on his big list with CTbans,multiple punishments(mutes & gaggs) against him and reports.Based on that i dont think he's capable to be CT since he cant even follow one of the most popular rule.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Ct-banned,

Action was taken because Bicboy has 16 prior CT-bans

Thank you for the report.