1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by MikTheKick, Jul 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikTheKick

MikTheKick Newbie

Name:   Mik

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:    Unknown  

SteamID:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/miktk (Custom URL)

Reason:      Unknown

The only thing I know is that it couldn't have been freekilling because I was on T side the entire time I played last, once the map ended I wasnt able to join the next because I was suddenly banned with no explanation.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

3. MikeLitoris

MikeLitoris Member
    Donator

Hello @MikTheKick ,

You got banned for racism, because after you already typed into chat "i hate minorities" and got warned by another Payadmin for it, you shortly later went ahead and said on the Mic as i won LR in TNT: "Pascal you jew!", and with that tune you used, it honestly sounded quite insulting (For that matter im not even jewish)

And therefore i banned you for 1 week. But i must admit that it was a busy time on the Server at that moment and i forgot in a haste to check your background history (no bans yet) and 1 week therefore is probably too harsh and from my side im fine with a reduction and/or a removal of your ban, but i leave that to the higher ups.

Demo:
    https://filebin.net/4sxt31x60q64shvl

First incident + warning of another Payadmin @ around tick 102000

Second incident denunciating me on mic around 4000 - 5000 ticks later.

4. MikTheKick

MikTheKick Newbie

Fair enough with the second half, I know I shouldn't have said that, however, the first part about the racism in chat, "I hate minorities", was ordered by the warden and it wasn't meant to be racist at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.