1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usefull binds & stuff

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by TrustMe, Jun 26, 2019.

1. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

You can bind these to any key, which ever suits you, i find these really helpful & you might too

CS:Source

cl_showpos 1 (put this in an autoexec, really good for wallrunning if you know what that is)

bind p "ignorerad" - will mute radio messages, useful if 1 or more people are doing nade fight for !lr, or just if someone is spamming radio

bind 4 "say /stopmusic; snd_restart" - will stop annoying music on the map, (snd_restart(sound restart) for those songs where /stopmusic doesn't stop the map music)

bind "MWHEELUP" "slot2;slot1" - if you only have a secondary (pistol) this key will equip it. If you also/only have a primary, it will equip that instead. So instead of having 2 different keys (& like me will fumble inbetween the 2,) this is really helpfull

bind "q" "use weapon_smokegrenade" if you're not using binds for individual grenades....
    bind "MOUSE3" "use weapon_flashbang"
    bind "c" "use weapon_hegrenade"

/autosilencer - equips a silencer to any gun that has a silencer (usp/m4)

bind "f" "impulse 100;r_cleardecals" - clears the blood splat, bullet holes & sprays off of walls when you use flashlight

bind "=" "record quickrecord" - if you need to quickly record someone abusing admin (or someone hacking)
    bind "-" "stop" - when he's finished abusing admin

bind "h" "keycheck" - useful for admans
    bind "i" "status" - also useful for admans

bind "," "voice_scale 0" - useful to mute people
    bind "." "voice_scale .3" - (unmute 'em)

bind "j" "say *DEAD* ABDOU 1 : yes fuck adman"

CS:GO

autoexec

alias "toggleinfo" "info_on"
    alias "info_on" "+cl_show_team_equipment; alias toggleinfo info_off"
    alias "info_off" "-cl_show_team_equipment; alias toggleinfo info_on"
    bind "j" "toggleinfo"

- will show teamates through walls, instead of holding the key down or having it permanently on

cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt "0.5"
    cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt "0.25"
    viewmodel_fov "60"
    viewmodel_offset_x "0"
    viewmodel_offset_y "-2"
    viewmodel_offset_z "-2"
    viewmodel_presetpos "0"
    viewmodel_recoil "0"
    cl_bob_lower_amt "5"
    cl_bobamt_lat "0.1"
    cl_bobamt_vert "0.1"
    cl_bobcycle "0.980000"

- to stop the annoying movement of guns and bobbing & weaving

Binds

bind "a" "+moveleft;r_cleardecals" - really usefull for CSGO, removes the annoying bloodsplat off of walls
    bind "d" "+moveright;r_cleardecals" - as above
    bind "s" "+back;r_cleardecals"

bind "2" "use weapon_knife; use weapon_flashbang" - if you want to double flash, this will prevent you from going back to your knife/gun after you throw a flashbang. just hit the same key that you use to pull out a flashbang after you throw a flash (in my case the 2 key)

bind "c" "use weapon_hegrenade;use weapon_molotov;use weapon_incgrenade;"
    - will pull out these nades in order of importance to which you have them

bind "o" "cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 150"
    bind "p" "cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0"

- if you want to change between different colour crosshairs. extremely usefull on csgo

Practice config CSGO

sv_cheats 1;sv_infinite_ammo 1;mp_roundtime 60;mp_roundtime_defuse 60;mp_roundtime_hostage 60;mp_autoteambalance 0 ;mp_limitteams 0;ammo_grenade_limit_total 6;mp_freezetime 0;mp_buytime 9999;mp_buy_anywhere 1;sv_grenade_trajectory 1;sv_grenade_trajectory_time 15;bot_chatter off;god;mp_do_warmup_period 0;mp_warmuptime 0;mp_friendlyfire 0
    mp_death_drop_gun 1; mp_weapons_allow_map_placed 1
    sv_deadtalk 1;sv_talk_enemy_living 1 ;sv_talk_enemy_dead 1 ;sv_full_alltalk 1

if you wanna practice nades/spray patterns this is a good practice config

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Very useful thanks!

3. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

Thought it was worth mentioning, none of this alters your game in any way. This mostly just cuts out any annoyances from css/csgo

4. AJ the rules man

sometimes, when i'm playing on the jailbreak server, I see someone break the rules (fairly often actually). I find it really useful to also bind some rules, for example: bind "ins" "say When Warden is giving orders, you may not use your microphone". I encourage all players to bind atleast one rule and help remind others of them. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of them all so it's useful to get a little reminder from time to time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

bind "F1" "say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

• Like Like x 1
  6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

NOOO NOT LENNYFACE

• Repost Repost x 2