1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running Dildo

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Nomy, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I hate when people lie. This is an exposé.

Ruinning Dildo is banned from being a PayAdmin and the reason was because of his shitty attitude towards our players and clan members...

He was previously banned permanently but after begging me on PM for over year, I asked clan members and it was decided we would unban him... After the unban, he started messaging me about being allowed on PayAdmin... Again after consulting with clan members we gave him the chance to be PayAdmin again and if he fucked up down the line again we could remove it.

He was alright at first but slowly he started going back to his ways. After numerous complaints and solid proofs, we denied him admin and because of his ego we told him it won't be made public that he isn't allowed PayAdmin anymore...

It was all fine until he found out that he was not getting admin for good... now he says that he stopped playing etc... all false.. he cant play without being an admin... this is a fact... and if someone cant play without being an admin then he/she is not suitable for admin.

This isn't about money at all... I have my own job and this gaming community is a hobby, it isn't for profit and never was.. It costs me to run the servers... Donations do help me, the less donations received means the more I have to pay from my pocket.

PayAdmins aren't the only way of funding, clan members and ads also contribute.

• Like x 11
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Repost x 1
  2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Senior Member

ok

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Delirious Derp Bag

ok

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

before you type a book about me, i talked to regs last year about me leaving and said it on the server time to time about me leaving, then last year i said i will leave perma after my admin is done then i started to be inactive after a while i had a talk with boy about it and come to the admin side part,,

so before you start your bullshit about my ego and about solid proof on my admin abuse and all that lie,, explain to me why did you then let me be admin for so long with all the crying on unban section about me and report section about me? with solid proof about me being harsh and stil not even geting a warning or anything about my admin?.

or the way i talked to ppl with admin? or threating trolls with admin? stil i was admin and now you start talking about ego?

lets start about ego then,, yes i did some bad things some year ago with racism and disrespecting hell members and there family and stuff like that,,

regs have been banned for less stuff then me and never will return to hell cuz of being permabanned,
    players that joined a copy clan got permabanned and will never get unabnned
    reg trolls have ben banned perma and never got a unban and even had a no on there unban thread,

but then i step in making a unban and geting unbanned after the unban i get admin wonder why :)

i did some bad things on admin yes and got reported with solid proof yes but stil i got away with it and won my report and unban threads even with shit proof of mine or solid proof from the players i punished,, i wonder why

players in hell know this like me and everyone does, money buy everything you can say you work how much you want and you pay your servers how much you want,,
    but after i left 22+ payadmins turned into 4-5 payadmins,

I DONT want to be a dick towards you and boy but you 2 are always like this when regs leave you always try to make the regs that left look bad with having a go at them like a heart broken x gf,,

i know it nomy and you know it only reason i was unbanned someyears ago after disrespecting your family and all hell members and being racist was

i will make hell have good donations,,,, you can lie about this and make me look how bad you want,, me and all the other regs know i had you in my pocket ,, after you typed this then i will be honest to, you unbanned me and gave me admin cuz i payd you money and i could do what ever i wanted with my admin the way i wanted and get away with it cuz i payd you money :), have a great day and wish you well :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I have never accepted money for unban, never will. The decisions to unban him in 2015 and allow him PA was done internally by clan member votes.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. uniQQ

uniQQ Newbie

finally.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. PSnake

PSnake Senior Member

[​IMG]

nice

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Sad to see it end this way.
    I actually liked Dildo as admin. Sure he was agressive in his approach but he took care of the trolls like no other. With him online you knew that there would be no actual bullshit. Sure people reported him, but the reports were turned down by HeLL admins. Clear candidate for best PA (lifetime achievement).

Rest in peace Running Dildo
    31th of October 2012 - 15th of June 2019

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. lil slav

lil slav Member

it happened bois, dont think he'll be missed

• Like Like x 3
  11. Steezus

Steezus The Experienced
    Retired Member Mapper

He really believes him leaving is the reason we aren't getting new players like we used to.. not that the game is 15 years old.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Repost Repost x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

i have nothing against neither super admins or dildo , but really sad to see such things in a big community , in one side the founders , and in other area an oldie , both arguing about past and shit.

imo , even that dildo had too many bad things , but he still , atleast the time i played , helped a lot , 46/46 server was handled by him only in a lot of times , he's even supporting while not playing.
    Dildo is one of the very best supporters for the clan.

day by day , the community loses some golden members , and clearly in last year it lost 90% of her player base for a reason. And instead of playing the song that the community is old and it's been handled since years , better start waking up looking for solutions to save what remain , and moving forward.

since months i didn't play , but as i look in forums from time to time , the things are going down and statistics can confirm this
    Instead of giving honor to old players and regs , they're being banned and even harrased. imo , both super admins and regs are responsible of this.

THIS IS ONLY AN OPINION, NO OFFENCE , DONT BAN I MAY COME BACK SOON :D

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Bananas

Bananas Member

dildo commanding 2013
    dildo commanding 2016

Dildo was rude but he was litter, all people are not alike,
    I liked that he was here because he boss in jailbreak no one would make any mistake. And everyone would play when he was here, we will miss him even though many hats him. But he's just a player we don't need to know about his personality. He was rude, but he wasn't serious rude, so I don't understand why all he hats so much he has reported me once and that's because I was completely new to the game and I was a troll and my English is shit figured nothing as you read this here.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

peace Dildo we love you so much Nomy/Boy dont know us!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

no matter who leaves when leaves, they always come back, ALWAYS. maybe they are banned in game but they come here once in a while, you know why? when u fucking spend more than 7 years in community its fucking hard to let it go

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I'm sorry which other old reg is banned? The harassment was caused by him towards our players and members. You'd know if you had been a target.
    I had nothing to do with his PayAdmin removal, it was handled by another member. Yet he involved me and dragged me into this somehow...

He was not allowed admin since the beginning of this year (2nd Jan). And since then he could only play as a normal player. He basically stopped playing as his ego didn't allow him to play without admin.

We had told him nobody would know he lost the ability to be admin yet he kept telling lies on shoutbox that because of him not playing the servers are dead. And that he don't have time to play anymore etc... You guys couldn't see the lies since only clan members could see that he isn't allowed admin. He even messaged a member saying he cant play on server without admin menu. I really didn't like how he was lying to everyone here on shoutbox. Yesterday wasn't the only time he was on shoutbox telling lies.

Here is what he wrote on shoutbox yesterday incase you missed it:
    [​IMG]
    He never really left, he was on website either begging on PM or writing crappy lies on shoutbox on why he can't play or the servers empty because of him not playing... We stopped allowing him to donate since half a year ago.
    We did everything respectfully but he I guess he didn't wanted that. He wanted a public humiliation before leaving.

If I was him, I would have left with dignity and respect. Not creating a drama because you can't be admin anymore and then throw false accusations as sour grapes.
    In the end, we decide who gets to be admin since we run and own the servers.

It's sad you had interpreted like this. Oh well.

btw, I've seen the peak times... you think I cant notice the decline? think again... This game is 15 years old while this clan is 12.
    Peak time was 2008-2011, so anyone not here during that had probably not seen this place in it's prime time.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. ALiH90

ALiH90 Junior Member

You will be missed running dildo

17. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

hmm, never knew he was like this tbh haven't been here long enough, all i know is that hes thappy as fuck, and blasted me like 10 secs into a round for slightly looking to my left :giggle:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Egg Boy

Egg Boy Junior Member

upload_2019-6-16_20-20-54.png

prob how dildo felt

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.