1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EzBhop Server Suggestions, Fixes & Improovements

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by SexDrug, May 19, 2019.

1. SexDrug

SexDrug Newbie

It's been years since i started playing in your EzBhop Server, i passed a big period of time that i didnt play css trying to find some fun in different games and here we are again, back to CSS
    but this time i found server empty.. its sad, we had a lot of fun a tons of hours in there but truth is server is not playable thats why ppl are trying to find something else..

• Speed Limit (3500)
    • Small Amount of Maps and Styles
    • Commands Not Working
    • Typing a big message sometimes lags the person that bhops..
    • Open up Voice Chat (we can mute them in the menu if we want anyways!)
    • Let free the use of 'Bind key Turn Left'

those are some of the main reasons ppl are not choosing our server, and its not a big deal acually,
    my suggestion is to give some time to that server, remove that speed limit cause its clearly against the reason someone choose to EZ bhop.. he's trying to beat records.. let it unlimited! even if he can make it to 3413412312 speed.. if he still can handle it, its oky bro..
    fix those commands cause only !records is working actually..
    i'm sure it'll be the main server for many ppl if u let more freedom in there dont put limits in bhopers speed and styles let ppl do it their way and bests will show up anyway!

Sorry for my bad English, hope i'm understandable, love you♥

• Like Like x 2