1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT without Mic

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Knifer, May 12, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  1. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

After reading Viper's report I thought maybe there should be a rule placed on CTs without mic. I am all for allowing people without mic to join cts but there should be a rule where if there's only 1 ct left who has no mic that they should slay themselves automatically to prevent delays. Or have ghosting being permitted for such situations if the delay continues.

What does everyone else think?

2. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

It depends on if the ct is going after rebelers not hiding waiting for them to find him and kill him
    If they are chasing after rebelers then they shouldn't be ghosted/slayed,But if they are just hiding then yes ghosting should be permitted against them
    But probably people will abuse it even when a ct isn't hiding and actually looking for rebelers people will probably ghost him for no reason.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

Yet you always see shit cts joining without mic and admins doing nothing cuz they claim to be ‘trusted’ ...

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Most of the time I swap someone without a mic to T and the one with a mic CT. That's how I deal with it, problem solved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

that's not the point

7. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The problem is you can’t always guarantee a player with mic on the CT team, actually most of the time you’ll get a good commander and a few none mic players able to assist him.
    If we created a rule stating: Cts must have mic or slay when the Mic CT dies, it will be abused more.

The rule that is in place, makes sense and if you feel he’s not doing the duty of a CT or delaying rounds. Please use the vote systems in place (vote ctban) or ask a an admin to join.

Try not to break other rules that are in place,
    (Ghosting)

Worst case create a report thread, then the decision will be made here for all to see.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

I understand thanks for clearing