1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not rly a report (sorry for wasting you time)

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Charlie :3, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Charlie :3

Charlie :3 Newbie

Name:         Players of JB server

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:00000000

Reason:      They are retarded human beings, they like to dominate on the weak (beginners or new players), if they dont like your voice/accent they get triggered so fast and boom voteban/ctban, even if you dodge it next time you join they do it again and you dodge it again, and then they try teamwork for the first time in their lifes they evolve from retarded human being to sub-human degenerates and put their forces together to voteban all at once the next time he connects, all this hate for what?. Just because you dont like the dude?. I dont blame the players everyone likes to troll and use power when they can (voteban/ctban). I blame the server and the admins for that, for not well monitoring their servers and lack of admin plus the given right of all players to use the votectban command obv once initiated it ll be succeeded everyone likes to press the closest button which is YES and the player get banned for no reason just joining the wrong server, i mean this game is dying and ll die eventually, and these kind of players prey on the newcomers so to leave the community all to them selves, if the admins approve of these kinds of behaviors and support it it ll only lead to the destruction of the community. I barely even play this game anymore so i dont rly mind getting banned for this post or w/e but i've been playing on these servers for quite a few years back from 2010 and its really saddening to see it being destroyed by its own regular player base. So if i may suggest solution to this kind of problem i suggest that u revoke the right of using voteban/ctban for normal players and only allow it to trusted/donators who have already been payadmins and actually care for the community. This voteban probelm doesnt only exist on JB, but i want to address it especially to JB bcz its the most popular, I mean lets take zm/deathrun for example if you join and u find a russian squad already in once u join u get votebanned right out the blue. IDK i hope what i said makes sense sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar bcz i cba to check this idk if u even got to the end but thanks for reading anyway. peace y'all.

i
    dk where to put this thing so i just put it in the report section, if its not the right place please move it to where you think it should be.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

It should be in server suggestion/ feedback, located here: https://hellclan.co.uk/forums/20/
    A super admin will move as soon as possible.

We have had suggestions like this in the past, but this thread section is designed to help the player base to come and report the players abusing the voteban system, or you can request a clan member, payadmin to join the server.

Obviously we can look into other options but currently it’s a working system while admins ain’t online.
    If we do what you say then a trusted member or approved to use voteban system will also be have to be on servers as well.
    Similar to an admin being on.

Vote services are short bans for this reason.

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

If there's no admin online you can also record a demo or take screenshots (as evidence) to report the person who abused the voteban system on the server on here: https://hellclan.co.uk/forums/19/ if you do this, an HeLL admin will take care of it on here so the person who abused the voteban system will be punished.

• Repost Repost x 5
  4. lil slav

lil slav Member

ok

5. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Uh. Its called initiation ?
    Also stfu this servers cringe will outlive us all.

6. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Dude, just add hell admins on steam and spam their chat when someone is trolling

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1