1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request Mabrouklossi

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by BradleyM, Mar 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradleyM

BradleyM Newbie

Name: Mabrouklossi

Server: Hell jailbreak server

Admin:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170982426

Reason: Got banned for using an inappropriate spray, it was an illusion of "sexual content" but it wasn't, no warning was given, but I did already remove it in hope to get unbanned.

Kindest regards

2. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

3. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Spraybanned for inapropriate spray. Your spray depicted a man whos half erect penis was hanging out and who was standing in front of a group of children wearing swimsuits.
    I dont think such spray is "an illusion of sexual content", its rather disgusting and basically pedophilia. Besides such sprays being against our server rules, please explain to me why you think having such a spray would be ok.

I furthermore serverbanned you for 1 week so you apply on forums.

4. BradleyM

BradleyM Newbie

Greetings, thanks for taking ur time to answer, indeed its dark humor, but here you can see the picture that was used and the "penis" you refer to is, in fact, a child's arm, but I can see how people might get offended when they probably don't notice it in game.[​IMG] [​IMG]@Hans Tier

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Since you have identified your error your sprayban can be lifted after 1 week. Make a unban thread for sprayban on or after 7th April. Make sure you dont use similar sprays again.

Unbanned from servers.

6. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Please keep in mind that the image resolution of the spray is less than the original image.
    Furthermore after reviewing the demo the image you have linked is not exactly the one of the banned spray. On the server you had a different frame where the child-arm was less recognizable and the mans hand was right above it.
    It already looked more or less like a fake penis but in regards of the complete image contents that makes no difference to me. Please be more considerate in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.