1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Moofinz, Mar 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moofinz

Moofinz Newbie

Name:    Plum / Moofinz

Server:     ALL

Admin:    Console  

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:5544149

Reason:   I was banned about a year ago, or maybe 2. It was a system that banned me for suspecting bhopping script. Since I could not show evidence that I didn't have scripts (I don't know how I could) I still to this day say that I never had bhop scripts or never will, I just wanna make damn maps and play JB. I really would like to come visit the server again at some point, really enjoyed the community. Really hope I get accepted back in. If I'm not accepted, all the best!

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I’m afraid we don’t unban SMAC bans and you was given an answer here: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39008/#post-368327

If you would like to be honest and say if you used a cheat or another explanation to why SMAC banned you, then we can look into allowing you back on a new clean account.

However this steam account can’t be unbanned.

3. Moofinz

Moofinz Newbie

I am being honest! That's the messed up part! All you guys do is belittle me by putting me in this category of being a cheater, I've not cheated at one or any point ffs. What Can I do to make you believe me? I really felt I've been let down here. All I've done is play your server, made a map for it and just got this ban out of nowhere. I had this discussion with 'Boy' 1 year ago or so and all he pretty much said was 'don't lie to me'. I really didn't, why will no one believe me? This is like so unfair its unbelievable. Is there a way I can discuss this over discord? Do you really think I'd hold up this long of a lie saying 'I don't hack'.

Do you know how annoying it is being banned from a server you've played for about 3-4 years active player (started making JB maps because of this server) then get completely f'ed off by a faulty 'SMAC' ban then every high admin not even giving a slight doubt to the 'SMAC' system. Everyone thinks I cheat and its annoying. I wouldn't hold this lie for so long. I used to be good mates with Wazblaz and make maps aside with him, why the hell would I need bhop scripts if i'm into providing content to the servers. Please is there anywhere I can discuss this over voice/discord?

4. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

We Can’t use discord or other chat versions as multiple admins can view this thread and if they have an input they can respond here.

I’m afraid you won’t get any help unless you can come to the realisation that SMAC in Bhop cheating is flawless. It monitors your jumps and times you react. It’s impossible for you to hit the targets it requires for the SMAC to target you unless your using a Macro or a script.

Hopefully you can find the evidence you need to prove me wrong or take it on the chin and own up if you did use summit.

We thank you for the 3-4 years service and we will look into the map, however we have had loads of players who have been here ages, done loads for The community but sadly the rules are there for everyone and that includes clan members.

5. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=243201

False positives are extremely unlikely any how. In your original thread you said you used space bar which makes it even more unlikely a false positive occurred. I think it would be good if @Nomy could provide a log of your perfect jumps for you to see. No matter how long you reserve that you are innocent the evidence provided is concrete enough for us to not change our mind. The only thing we would allow would be to come back with a clean CSS account.

It's not personal we have strict rules vs. any form of cheating.

6. Moofinz

Moofinz Newbie

I don't want Nomy to go back that far into logs just for me if he can I would be soooo grateful, but its way too much of a stretch and i doubt he will. 'extremely unlikely' Suggesting that it isn't 100% correct, so that is evidence to support my side. I really miss this community, I'm stuck with damn Americans all the time.

You've banned me from an in-obsolete system with no other evidence, you all follow that system despite there being a 00.1% chance that I could be right. Therefor you've all basically followed through with it and practically fobbed me off because I can't provide evidence otherwise; which logically is impossible to do if i'm just having a normal JB game session aside if I was recording.

Really unprofessional. - but thanks.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  7. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

It’s not unprofessional, we take into account what your saying. However you can’t provide us with a valid reason or show evidence that in fact the SMAC is false.

We can’t unban this account because what do we say to next person who says: “Honestly I haven’t been cheating I swear!”
    You’ve unbanned moofinz and he said same as me...

Wildfire has told you above that your able to play on another clean copy CSS account but for reasons been said this account won’t be unbanned.

We will continue to trust the 99.9% because them odds are far more reasonable.

Thank you

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

L 04/01/2018 - 22:55:49: [smac_autotrigger.smx] PluM (ID: STEAM_0:0:5544149 | IP: [REMOVED]) was banned for using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop

This is the log from SMAC.

Could you please tell us how were you bhopping? Using scrollwheel bound to +jump ?

9. Moofinz

Moofinz Newbie

Is there any chance you can look up into the console logs further? I've been reading up about it and it states if you try to type certain things in the console it may interfere with 'SMAC'. Can you find out if i typed anything in console? I might of tried adjusting something, not entirely sure.
    Thank you for your time.

- As said before I was using just space bar.

I've also looked online and seen other people have similar problems. I've also received messages of a few people who have add same issue (Jordan Tzarr) or whatever his name is, one of his good mates had the same thing. The player 'chucky' has also had close friend had this problem too, he recently messaged me about it.
    Heres some stuff to support my case.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=313874 - Player that has been banned suspecting something is wrong with SMAC.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/240/discussions/0/620713633862563260/ - Another player banned and suspecting something wrong with SMAC.

Quotes from 'Chucky' whos friend has a similar problem.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Please do not just say 'its 99% so we'll go on that m8'. Because yes 1% is such a low percent but it is still immoral to just outright perm ban players. Do you really think I'm going out this far on just a lie? If I actually die lie I would simply just make another account right now and play but I don't want to do that. I really want to be part of this community on this account since I make maps people know me, i'm not going to make a whole new account just to play. If your system really picked me up correctly, then why have i not been VAC banned? Why can I play EVERY other server and not have an issue? Your server seems to pick this up and cause problems, and its a server I really enjoyed.

Please do not use a system that is not 100%. It is not good.
    This might be stretching out on how ridiculous I'm bringing this but, if you look at how lie-detectors work, they aren't 100%. So in the Police force they are not used since they can't sentence them on a 90-99% chance. So why is it this server is so different?

Stop with this immature "Its 99% correct so we'll just go with that" because that's all you have against me. Hate being called a cheater and a liar, and I ain't putting up with it. When you call me a cheater over something that isn't 100% that is rather daft.

I understand you're all just doing what you can with whats presented but sometimes you really gotta just put a little trust? I understand people can just simply milk it out by saying what I've put. But perhaps start taking in concede-ration of a 'what would you do'. Fight your corner or just simply have everyone believe something you ain't.

What if this case had happened to a higher admin? For instance Nomy or wildfire? Be a completely different story. (Don't use the 'well i don't hack comeback'). Why is it so hard to think away from a system?

Sorry this seems rather 100 over something so little, I don't like being told that I'm a cheat/liar, when I've not done anything wrong.

10. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

What do you want me to look up in the console log?

Like typing what commands? So what were you typing into the console to get SMAC'd?

Adjusting what exactly? Most (almost all) of the client settings aren't sent to server for SMAC to look at...

I'm really sorry but there is 0% chance you wouldve got autotrigger on spacebar. You are basically trying to say you hit the spacebar with 100% jump accuracy? Please dont insult our intelligence by saying that.

You arent banned for failing sv_cheat checks. It's not even the same SMAC module.

This guy got banned on our server. You can see the replies for yourself.

I'm gonna say its 100%. For all the 10 years we have ran the servers, haven't been any false positives. Especially not with spacebar. Unless you had a hack/script that autojumps when you use spacebar.

Yea, we have seen more elaborate lies tho... you can do better... especially with that spacebar thing lol...

That doesnt make sense... you want your account unbanned so you are trying to claim its a false ban, but its not.. It's a valid ban. If you wanted to play on another account it would be wiser to join the server than to argue here thinking we will give in to your lies.

And the motive of getting your account unbanned rather than getting a new account. Sorry but you are a cheater. And we have zero tolerance on cheaters.

VAC doesnt ban for bunnyhop scripts.

Maybe join other servers and use the same cheat you used on JB... then you will get picked up.

It is 100% on the bhop cheats. There is no doubt about it.

SMAC isnt a lie detector, it doesn't monitor your pulse, sweat or your breathing. Instead it just looked at your jumps and how perfect they were before issuing you with a ban.

You can leave if you want. Nobody is forcing you here mate.

Sorry but if you are telling us that a SMAC ban is false and you only used a spacebar to jump then you are just insulting us by saying that.

You had used a bhop cheat on our server still. This is a fact. We wont be lifting this ban. You are free to leave and find another server. And also maybe make a thread on SPUF.

11. Moofinz

Moofinz Newbie

ur a nonce, way to treat your players jackass. shite community, shite to your players.

12. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

You have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.