1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trolling and tk

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by xViper, Mar 3, 2019.

1. xViper

xViper Member

Name:         Doctor Cuck

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:25770293

Reason:      Trolling at the start of the round when it was warday he kept blocking my view when i was holding a position with a sniper and after that he teamkilled a ct watching the vent in football area and then acting like a troll he is he started blaming it on me when i wasn't even near the ball at all and he didn't even slay the next round for it.

Proof: http://www.filedropper.com/cuck

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

your file is damaged, please re-upload

3. xViper

xViper Member

4. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I warned you in previous threads not to get involved with trying to ban people for useless things:

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/40760/

The action @Doctor Cuck did no way affect the game. It was actually a war day nothing to do with Jailbreak day so him effectively killing his own player would not matter!

Even then it's down to the other CT he killed to make a report or shout Slay not you! Nobody else in the server minded including the actual CT.

However in the demo you provided, I notice a few things:

1) you don't even type to open the ct-ban menu and clearly you are trying to Ct-ban abuse out of fun, since you vote ct-ban him 6 times at least.

2)Your not using a mic, so why are you even playing CT when there are enough CT on with mics.

3) You ain't participating in the warden game, come to the area. then Free kill a T because you thought he was coming at you, He had LR.

For failing to listen to me prior above and abuse of ct-ban.
    I've banned you @xViper for a week to make you understand that trying to get people banned for useless stuff and abuse of vote ct-ban wont be accepted.

I've also looked over your record and you might wanna calm down on the stuff you do before reporting other people for useless stuff.

@Doctor Cuck Please don't antagonist Viper in the server and others.