1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

admin abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by xViper, Feb 14, 2019.

1. xViper

xViper Member

Name:         Kyranthecreator

Server:      jb

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:60073692

Reason:  Abuse of admin powers

Proof:
    demos: https://www.filedropper.com/kyran

 [first demo] It was the first round after loading the map Knifer became warden and kyran never said anything in mic and was coming out of armoury but he got killed by a T so he immediatly started an FFD for no reason and even the players and admins said no body asked for it, and he said in mic "FFD because i died" and "I commanded it" when he clearly didn't.
    1.jpg [more proof in demo]

[second demo] He said in mic type 1 in chat if you hate charlie and then started a burn vote for no reason

[third demo] at 80k tick an admin made an FFKD but because the cts couldn't open the glass because the map has a timer for it and you can't open it before that so he slayed all the cts for it

in this he said that i am salty because i was pissed about a gag he did on me and then some other guy says he is a bad admin so he encourages us to leave the server for it
    2.jpg

and also he said in chat that the ct was thappy so as a joke i said that he is also a thappy ct but he got triggered by it and threatens me with a gag like usual
    3.jpg

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@Kyran please say your side and I’ll look over demos later
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2019 ---
    Demo 1, Not worthy - Looked like people didn't mind the FFD, nobody else was commanding.

Demo 2, IF CHARLIE FELT HE HAD BEEN ADMIN ABUSED HE CAN MAKE THE REPORT. stop sticking your nose into other peoples business. It was a little bit of FUN.

Charlie didn't mind, he had a laugh about it and in no way did that action ruin the round or any one else's game.
    People's choice to Burn charlie.

3rd demo, I give up.

Please Don't make report threads.

No action will be taken against @Kyran

3. Kyran

Kyran Member
    Donator

Sorry about the late replies been deep in Uni work. I've been waiting to sycthe to report

I'm full ensure what happened here but if i remember clearly i was commanding a ffd and i got killed with the usp.

Me and Charlie have been good friends for a long time and if i remember clearly he wanted to be burned. This cause no harm on anyone else. If anything it makes it more enjoyable seeing someone burn on css which is rare.

Recently Sythe i made an admin post regarding to the type of trolly behaviour your bring into css and constantly moaning after every admin decision.

If continue to troll me or any other admins you will punished with a ban as it's getting a bit boring now.

4. xViper

xViper Member

Excuse me? Clearly in the photo i provided with the demo the map has just been started and Knifer was the first person to become warden in the map and you never even talked in the mic at all, You had just been killed by a T when you came out of armoury and then instantly started an FFD for no reason, Even the admins said no one asked for an FFD but then you clearly said "Gonna have an ffd because i died" and when james said you didn't talk at all you continue to lie and said "i was commanding ffd" when i already stated above that you never spoke on mic and knifer was the warden at the start of the map.
    If you were the first warden at the start of the map the chat would have said "Kyran is no longer warden" When you died but in the chat it didn't say that so obviously no one was commanding up until the point you were killed.