1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ethanol Unban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Etha^, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etha^

Etha^ Newbie

Name:         Etha^

Server:     JailBreak

Admin:      Greenthunder

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:79657501

Reason:      I was banned for a number of reasons, in which I know are all unacceptable now. I was banned mainly for the reason of 'troll,' and that I should find another server. I agree that this was an acceptable punishment because I was incredibly childish and rude most of my time, showing great disrespect to admins who spend time to make the server better.
    However, I believe I have greatly matured since the time of my ban and have changed completely for the better, having become an adult, and am no longer the childish 'troll' who used to play, but instead an adult who just wants to enjoy his time on one of his favourite servers. I really do apologise for all my previous behaviour - and posts that were bullshit methods of trying to get my way out of obvious mistakes. I will understand if this is too early and it is unacceptable for me to be unbanned, but truly believe I have changed and understand my principles, and hope you will give me a clean slate so I can enjoy my time on HeLL again.
    I don't know if an ungag/unban comes along with this, I cant exactly remember if I was perm muted or something of the sort at the time. Please inform me if I need to make another post.

2. JayJay

JayJay The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Banned By @Nomy reason was Troll,

We will see how this thread go's and will look at an un-gag down the line depending on if you deserve a un-ban first.

Only been 3 months have you changed that much in a sort period of time?

3. Etha^

Etha^ Newbie

I genuinely believe so. I would like to say I am a completely different person, but that would be up to your judgement. The reason this thread is so early is because I really do miss the enjoyment I received from Hell, playing with many old friends and enjoying jailbreak and other servers. I just don't find many other games enjoyable and Hell was one of the things I did.

If this is too early I will wait until you believe I have matured, but I personally do think I have. I do not wish to argue if you believe I have not, so please say so.

4. JayJay

JayJay The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I'm afraid everything is still to fresh.

In the time you was here you recruited 45 punishment's for gags and mutes, then 4 bans.
    Sadly I would like to say it was one thing but you ranged so much from Racism, trolling, whining, annoying and complete disrespect. Then in the end you tried to argue.

what is provided here for players is some times taken for granted and sadly the time comes when a player is banned and its to late.
    I tried to make you realize that in your gag when I gave you that but you didn't take it as a warning or guidance, you inflamed the situation.

All the best, I hope you change for the better and one day do come back but this year ain't that time

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019 at 9:25 PM
  5. Etha^

Etha^ Newbie

I understand, thanks for the consideration though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.