1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Normie, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Normie

Normie Newbie

Steam name: Normie

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:70249960

Ban type : Console

Ban date : 08/02/2019

Reason:I was playing bhop earlier today since i had gotten a new mouse and got kicked for bhoping fast,i tried to reconnect but the server said i was banned. I came back on and i'm still banned on all servers.I wasn't using a bhop script or any other type of hack but i did change my jump to mouse scroll down and had my wheel on infinite scroll with my g502.This shouldn't be cheating since it is just a mouse.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You should have checked our server rules and you would have seen we don’t allow scripts, hyposcrols or macros
    We don’t unban for this!

Also you tried to bypass the ban by family sharing 10 mins later. So you must have known you did wrong.

3. Normie

Normie Newbie

Yeah because i have two accounts so i was just going to go on that whilst waiting for this so be unbanned.Like i said i didn't use a script and using the infinite scroll of a mouse wheel isn't cheating since that is part of the mouse.

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Well nearly all keyboards have the macro function and I also use G502 mouse and have hyperscroll function. Just because these functions exist doesn't mean they are allowed on our servers.

We do not allow hyperscroll. It's clearly stated on the rules. Ignorance of the rules isn't a valid excuse.

This ban wont be lifted. And sharing the game from your banned account will only result in the account using shared game being banned.

5. Normie

Normie Newbie

I'm going to be honest i haven't read the rules and i wasn't feigning ignorance on the use of hyper-scroll i just wasn't aware that this was a ban-able offence.Since now i have no excuse for 'cheating' ,would a clean account be accepted after reading of the rules?

6. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

If you mean getting a new account and buying CS:S on it to play on our servers again then yes, you can go ahead and do that.

Please read all the rules before joining the server.

7. Normie

Normie Newbie

I've tried joining but i'm still banned.

8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.