1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me score good

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Champion!!, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

Hi,

Backstory - I have some exams from 2 March to 18 March and an online one on 18 April and the most important one on 19 May and these will decide what college I will be studying in and what I will be studying so,

Since no one is banning me for this period or even perm for that matter so if you guys could help me by doing one little thing which is if you ever see me in jb or css just tell me to GTFO my PC and go study ,
    would help a lot
    Thanks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Just delete steam mate, that was a great help for me or just let your robotic brother to change the password of your account, so you can't sign up

3. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

Can't uninstall he play on same pc

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Pathetic

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Says the guy who dreams about playing CS:S

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

GTFO FROM YOUR PC AND GO STUDY!!!

I still love you.

7. Hans Entertainment

Easy to say mate

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Tbh, I can't study either just because of gaming. I'm playing on the PS4 and PC more then I study...

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Spiraler

Spiraler Member
    Donator

if you want some real advice: asking us to tell you to get off css is a bad way to go about this for a couple reasons

1. you're not making any personal change, you're just waiting to be told to change
    2. you're putting the responsibility entirely on others

if you need to force yourself to not play css because it's interfering with your studies you should probably try to set up some specific schedule. give yourself an hour every day or however you much where you shut off your computer and study (or study on your computer if you do that, but even that might get distracting). it has to come entirely from you though, as anything else will likely set you up for a habit of only doing boring things when told to, which is actually shit once you get to uni.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Knifer

Knifer Veteran Member

it seems to me that as soon as you walk in to your home, gaming is your first thought. Maybe go with your brother to a library and revise there. Different atmosphere and different thought process.

12. Champion!!

Champion!! Member

Yes when I am having a bad day I always have the thing on my mind that relieves me that I get to game later on but this point of time I can't do that but still convince myself for an hour or two but it most of the time doesn't stop there since I play at the time when server starts to fill up and more fun people join and I can't leave,

If I can get these 4 months really good I have next 4 college years to mostly play cs, pubg because Indian engineering colleges are basically like a gaming pubs,
    I had always contained myself with a 5 year old PC so I can get a better one on that exact day x

@Spiraler if I accidentally hop on jb then at least there would be someone to remind me that I got a more important thing to do

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  13. Hans Entertainment

What helped me most: study with the PC which contains these games - every time you even start the game, your brother can slap you in the face

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Soditso

Soditso Member

Force yourself to study outside your house, if able with some friends to be less boring. After the second/third day you will feel like you don't need to play and you can wait till all end to play again. I would say you can play as a reward when you get home but thats very risky (no sleep ;P)