1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special days on jailbreak

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by BESIKTASK1903, Jan 19, 2019.

1. BESIKTASK1903

BESIKTASK1903 Member

I've been playing jailbreak for a long time now. And i've come to a conclusion that ct's get too much hp with some special days like ffd or ffkd. Its a Friendly fire day its supposed to be free-for-all. When you start a special day thats free for all you should see one list of players not 2 teams.

2. PorQueToe

PorQueToe Member

there must be at least one player on each team at all times to make it a valid round without it ending randomly.

T's usually team up against CT and vice verser. there are obviously fewer CT than T's and its only like 1-2 shots more than usual to kill on those special days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BESIKTASK1903

BESIKTASK1903 Member

If you put all the players in one team the round wont end. With knife wardays its usually free for all as what i've seen in the period i played jailbreak

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PorQueToe

PorQueToe Member

Yes you're right, but as soon as someone joins or changes team, the round ends right away. so its practically impossible. but in theory, yes that works

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1