1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekilling and getting past slay.

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by AONE2TWEE, Jan 6, 2019.

1. AONE2TWEE

AONE2TWEE Newbie

I have no evidendce but I got freekilled by a guy in jb, who doesn't have a mic and was considerably "weird"
    He didn't react when i asked him to slay and once again I have no evidence of the freekill, but the other ts and some of the cts were adressing it as a "fk"

I'm not asking for a ctban, I just want there to be harsher apprehension against freekilling.

Thanks, AONE2TWEE

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Hey AONE2TWEE
    I get you got freekilled by someone but you need to have evidence. Or when you are on the server try to communicate to an admin if there is one online on the server. You can do this by using @ in teamchat like: @I got killed by someone, can you check what the reason was?

Or you report him/her with evidence in this section: https://hellclan.co.uk/forums/19/
    Try to record a demo from the person when he freekills you or take a screenshot. Then you can report him in that section, otherwise HeLL admins can't take actions.

3. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

@AONE2TWEE
    A simple freekill is not enough to report him on forums. The report section in Hell forum is only for serious offenses. To report him on forums you need to GATHER evidence. In this case, I would rather take contact with an admin using steam and ask them to help you and deal with the situation while In-game!
    If something is unclear, please reply. I would like to help you.

4. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

@AONE2TWEE I'd recommend waiting until you can go ct and the person that freekilled you goes on t, then you can give that motherfucker a taste of his own medicine.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

No, getting revenge is never good. Just contact an admin ingame to handle if this happens again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Repost Repost x 1