1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rule Check: Spraypaints

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Doctor Cuck, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Doctor Cuck

Doctor Cuck Junior Member

Hello everyone

It's nice to have been playing back on the server, I wanted to query some rules on css jailbreak server... I was checking the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything particular on making spraypaint of a player quote illustration from in-game, as-long as they are not offensive etc etc. (or racist for that matter)

Can anyone get back to me on this?

Thanks DC

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

Well, in-game you had a quote from Running, which said:
    "It's just a matter of time before trolls get banned again." (Not exact wording, same principle).

Now, I don't mind this(if you had quoted my or my name, etc. However, Running didn't like it, which he told you to change it, you should.

3. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

provoking is against the server rules if its in chat or on a spray,, there is a rule about this,
    even if you think its funny or not provoking in anyway the other person that is involved will not think so,

first time you used a spray about me with the word mong to troll me i ignored it, this time you take my country flag put a text in it and then my name just to troll and provoke and this time i dident take it i,,,

4. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

As I said, if Running feels offended by it, I think you should remove it and be done with it.
    From my point of view? I'm okay with it, even if it's a quote from me (with my name on the spray and what not).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Doctor Cuck

For further information,

I was addressing that it was nice to be back with the rest of community, and then Dildo made a few negative comments about my ban being lifted. So I decided to screenshot them and turn one into a spraypaint?

What can I say the guy hates me and i'm just trying to fit back into community

[​IMG]

I decided to quote this! Here is my creation

[​IMG]

Dildo then reacts with this.

[​IMG]

My question is, bannable offence or just someone with grudge? I mean I don't understand why @Running Dildo would have anything against it, he wrote it himself.

Thanks,
    DC

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

I suppose he feels threatened? Or feels like you are going against him.

Mind quoting me and putting it on a spray? I'd love that :p.

7. Doctor Cuck

Thanks for your comments everyone, I will no longer make a quote with has Running's name in. I'm a photographer by trade but I enjoy graphic design and doing cool illustrations too, I will work on improving these!

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. SenorPedro

SenorPedro Member
    Super User

I think it should be treated like binding what other players say. Generally it's ok and people don't mind but if a player asks you not to make a binding of what they've said then you must respect that.

Same should be said for make sprays quoting people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

This comes across antagonising and provoking from my perspective. I would imagine if you did something similar to me I would also request you to change it. Do you not think it's more simple to have a non-related player spray than try and push the boundaries?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Spiraler

Spiraler Member
    Donator

Whether or not you should be banned for this is up for debate, but what did you expect to happen? It's like you're just asking for it.

11. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Actually you can compare that to provocation of self-defence. "If you are provoking someone to hit you in order to hit back because of self defence, this is not allowed. If you are already provoking it, the you have to do the most harmless thing in order to leave from the danger (aka running away), if it isnt possible, then you can defence yourself in order to stop the attack with equal defence (you can't kill someone because he hits you once on your shoulder)". You discussed with dildo, you provoked him with the ban, dildo punished you with the most harmless thing (=kick) and warned you. If you wouldn't habe stopped, then dildo's ban would be legit imo.

I'm neither on your side nor on dildo's, hopefully you can understand my example, if not, I'll try to rephrase it

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  12. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

first time you provoked me with a spray i ignored it, this time you take my country flag and my text and my name and make it into a spray,, this time i had to do something to make you understand that you need to stop with your provoking, i warned you in admin chat 2 times and kick warning 2 times,, the serverban warnings was the last kick warning i gave you after that warning you changed spray.

i dont need you to make a spray about me if you saw that i dident like it the first time why would you think i will like it the second time ?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  13. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Stop asking for it...