1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uselesses admins

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Increase, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Increase

Increase Newbie

Okay, so i was on this jailbreak server, and suddendly i was ct banned for "interfiring with warden orders" and the admin "kill" insta banned me without any warning, he isnt the first admin to do that kind of things, so you better get competet staff to the server not this incompetent ones, after he banned me only for 10 minutes he said this, like he was right not to give me a warnin of what i did. "Kill : Next time I'll give a full day."
    Now can you tell me, do you think this is a behaviour of a guy who is representing the server? this kind of stupid and abusive things? not a warning, just ban and then to threaten the players in it like i couldnt talk or i'd be a full day banned?

2. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

Hello Increase,
    I ct banned you for 10 minutes after I hadn't gave you a warning.
    However, given that you already played as a CT on several occasions on the server, you know the rules, and I gave multiple warnings as not to do that, without mentioning other admins warnings.

3. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Dude. He aint a fuckin rocket engineer. Hes just like me and u. There are so many retards that its normal to skip the warning and go for a punishment. Imagine playing for a span of two hours. that atleast 10 situations where u have to issue warnings/punishments. Coupled with this pressure that admins are our tools its normal to get frustrated and make a mistake. He might have evenbelieved he was doing the right thing and everyone a favor

4. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Okay daddy, we’ll try harder for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Amin

Amin Senior Member
    Content Creator Donator

read the rules before u join cts lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

for your knowledge a 10min ban is a warning, a smart player would use those 10 min to read and understand the rules over and over.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1