1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this allowed?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Lino, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Okay so, this happened on summer, and I think it's something that shouldn't be allowed:

I knifed the vent, and went inside:

1.JPG

Pure was watching from here:

2.JPG

Pure ran back up through the armory to intercept me from going to the armory

3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

so when I came out of this vent; 6.JPG

he could kill me, before I made it to armory.

Now to me this is the same as armory camping, if he left armory in the beginning of the round and went to the bottom, which I still hate, I would be fine with it.

But instead he went back through armory, and stood at the only entrance aside from the main cell one to it: To me, this has exactly the same effect as armory camping, and is cheap and annoying.

So overall, my question is:

Can a CT re enter armory without a T entering armory, to intercept the T from getting to the armory?

SECOND thing:

Me and Geo were playing on a map the other day, and trustme kept keeping the armory door open (the button is outside) to kill any t's that came through the armory vent, he would then re enter, put an empty gun next to the vent, and repeat.

Is this allowed too?

@Running Dildo Requested I took this to the forums, so I have.
    @Pure

2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

keeping the armory door open is same like being inside armory = camping armory thats not allowed i asked trustme about it and i told you give me proof but you keep whining about it on admin chat disrespecting me for not slaying a ct whitout proof after that i ignored to help you with this matter cuz of your attityd,,,

if a ct knows that a t is inside the vent the ct is allowed to go after the t that is rebeling,, if its from the same vent or difrent vent or outside armory or a dif way to armory there are no rules about that only about armory camp and being in the vent whitout a reason,,

.. Its like in spy v spy map t is inside the vent cts shoot him from the armory door,, like in vip map a t is inside the armory and cts shooting him from the glasswindow outside armory,,,
    you said pure where camping armory and i said no he dident. he did the ct part chasing a rebeling t, 1 thing that its funny with your thread to be honest is you have done same thing like this that you are asking about on forums and it was oki but when it comes to you geting killd with same reason then its wrong?,

i want a hell to tell me if im wrong about this map,,

1. summer map being tsided and out of controll map,
    2. t being in the vent and ct chasing him from vent or difrent way to armory
    3. ct doing his part in geting rebelers whitout camping armory

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  3. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

No you didn't knife the vent and go inside so don't start your thread with a lie, the vent was already open
    you were in a different cell and rushed the vent cell, I could not follow you through the vent because there was a T at the cell door and didn't want to bait, so I went through the armory having no idea if the vent is inside the building or outside and find you at the bottom level, then you started whining and disrespect me for killing you calling it a cheap move and I'm a prick like trustme, I did my job as a CT to protect the round and kill the rebel without breaking any rules when the map was New Summer which is a T-sided map and the score was 0-3.

4. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

That goes for the 1st part.With the second part i agree,it shouldnt be allowed (if it is).

5. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

On spy the ct's dont enter the armory

And no I don't do that, whe
    It doesn't matter if I knifed the vent or not, literally has 0 impact on the point of this topic. But I'm 90% sure I had to knife the vent twice to open it, If you'd like to dispute that you can show me the demo, if it's so important to you.

I think you are both misunderstanding the point of this: I hate dying when I rebel, but if I get killed and I feel it's fair, I won't complain, I'll probably say something like "Fuck you", but fair is fair.

IN THIS CASE, I think that going that going back through the armory the way he did it should not be allowed, i.e.

"CT's cannot enter the armory unless replacing a gun, or if a T is already inside."

6. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

7. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

i didn't keep opening the door over & over in the hope of catching a T in there.... i opened it twice. Once when you where in there, & once when geo was in there.

I was stood near the armoury and if i heard a T running through the vent & break the vent to go in armoury i would open the armoury door. Also i was watching the cell area from that position - there's no rule saying i have to be close to the Ts....

if you think about that map it would be stupid for all the CTs to be stood at that entrance to cells.....
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 30, 2018 ---
    Happened just now
    Different map, same concept

I saw a T on radar in the armoury, so i opened the door from the outside, went in and killed him

20180930172013_1.jpg

20180930172006_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

yeah that shouldn't be allowed lol

9. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

Rule 17 CT https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html :
    1. CTs should only enter a vent when they have a valid reason (the vent is open / T is missing)

• Agree Agree x 1