1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

]HeLL[ Pagno

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by DJSmurf, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

Me and my friend Azriel were playing on your bhop server, and he played some music, and he got warned, and got perma muted, it should just be 30 min max if you are muting for the first time, then he slayed Azriel, then it lead to that later, for no reason, he PERMA BANNED AZRIEL ((ADMIN) ]HeLL[ Pagno: banned player DJ Azriel), and it said under there "Azriel has left the server (rage)", So Azriel got PERMA BANNED by no reason, i asked him many times for a reason why he got banned, but he never gave me one, So if you want to keep players on your server, i reccomend removing the admin of this prick..

I rest my case.

2. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

First of all, you CAN'T call me prick.
    Anyway, the story of what happend.
    This guy Azriel after joinning the server started playing "songs" on mic (Horrible noises loudest volume). I told him if he could stop, but he just said me to stop being a "goddamn hater"... A guy then reccomended him to read rules and he replied with "Oh I'm so scared"... One thing I hate is when people think to be god... So I muted Azriel and slayed him also, till his friend Smurf started complaining about it for long time... Till...
    DJ Smurf : 14:45 - DJ Azriel: Pagno you're such a fucking little coon, go fucking rot in a hole. There's noone else that want's your nor l
    DJ Smurf : There's noone else that want's your nor likes you. Prick..

And it's obvious that you WANTED to get banned. For whole time you acted shit, you wanted to have a fight with me. You're SOOOO damn lucky that I didn't ban you also.

Edit:
    And also, you said that threatening people for nothing will make us an impopular clan, or something like. My opinion is, it's way better to have noone on servers than having players like you.

3. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

Way to go to twist it for your own advantage there.

4. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

I didn't do ANYTHING wrong, if you would have banned me, your ass would be in deep trouble!
    Edit:
    And there is NO reason in there to have perma banned Azriel

5. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

Smurf, go on server so I can ban you.

6. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

For what reason?

7. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

Because me and my ass want to be in deep trouble

8. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

That's just childish really Pagno. I hope some high ranked admin sees this.

9. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

I'll gladly join the server, but as soon as you ban me for no reason, Your admin WILL be removed, i will not deal with being banned for no reason..

10. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

So you recognize admins as high-med-low rank? I also banned you because of your disrespect thowards me... Just check what I wrote in 1st post

11. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

And you bloody deserved it. You firstly mute me which I have nothing against, but a perm mute? Then you slay me for no reason when you could've stopped with the mute like everybody else does. Then Smurf tried to contact you which you just ignored completely, where you afterwards threatened him with a perm mute too, for NO reason as he didn't do anything. So don't expect to be a acting like that without getting something thrown back at you.

12. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

When did he try to contact me? About what? I replied to almost every his message.

13. PickleJar

PickleJar The Experienced
    Retired Member

Disrespecting admin

You disrespected admin by first saying those negative comments to him and didn't stop playing your music. Don't tell us how to run our servers saying we should mute for 30 mins first or whatever these servers are ours who are you to say how to run them ?

We recruit our admins meaning we trust them so in this case the story I will go with is Pagno. If you still have a problem with that and think that it is not true then I will look at the logs and then we can see who is really saying bullshit.

14. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

While we all were on the server. He tried to talk to you, for example asked you why you banned me.

Certainly I'd love if you checked the Server Logs.

15. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

If you need logs Pickle I have them saved in notepad file

16. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

I'd prefer if he found them himself.

17. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

I do have a HUGE problem with this, it was ok that azriel got muted, a bit wrong that he got perma muted, then it was just sligth admin abuse to slay him, (but ofc he got warned with the music..) Then out of nowhere, he PERMA banned Azriel, And for no reason!
    Just check the log, Azriel didn't say anything, he couldn't have, he was muted, couldn't talk, if he wanted to talk, he would have done so through me..

18. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

Are you kidding me? This is exactly what you typed in CS:S Chat, from your Steam chat.
    DJ Smurf : 14:45 - DJ Azriel: Pagno you're such a fucking little coon, go fucking rot in a hole. There's noone else that want's your nor l
    DJ Smurf : There's noone else that want's your nor likes you. Prick..

And Smurf, how come that Azriel admitted that he disrespected me "You bloody deserved it" and you are saying that he didn't say anything?

19. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Azriel, stop posting replies on your friend's case, he will be dealt with here, dont need your help.

And as far as i can see, both of you deserve a ban. Maybe not for causing trouble to admin in server, im not even sure what happened as I wasnt there. But a perm ban for showing us what type of players you are.. We have seen a lot of players like you in the past and the result is perm ban from all servers and site.

The choice is yours, you can either apologize to the admin and ask politely to unban / unmute you. Or, continue till you are completely gone from ]HeLL[.

20. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

Why should we be banned?! WE are the victims, yes he got warned and got slayed & perma muted for playing music, wich is a little harsh, but then just after a few minutes, whilst he was just continue playing there, without causing any trouble, he just got perma banned, without a reason, i asked pagno over and over again, really mad why he banned azriel, and he never gave me a reason..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.