1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give CTs guns after !lr

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by TrustMe, Sep 6, 2018.

1. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

I've wanted to suggest this for ages but never did. anyways, when a CT wins an !lr, a lot of the time there is a T with a gun pointed at them or the T will pick rebel and the CT has no gun. I think this is unfair to the CT who won their !lr and also it tends to delay rounds even if the other T doesn't pick rebel, because as soon as i finish !lr i automatically start heading towards armoury and get guns (which can delay the round for another minute or 2).

So is it possible to automatically give CTs an m4 + deag, or maybe weapon select menu straight after the CT wins !lr ?
    @Nomy

20180904070839_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

+ the guns just have 120 bullets and in many maps we run out of ammo every 3 min and sometimes armory is too far/out of reach so if just the cts could get a command for example !guns and the ct get's and M4 so like this you can't take your eyes out of Ts

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Repost Repost x 1
  3. Zeo

Zeo Member

agree

4. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

I don't think its unfair for the Cts to not have guns after lr, both Ts and Cts don't and lr is for the Ts not the Cts.
    As for ace's suggestion, Cts should be careful instead of spamming their guns 24/7, 4 magazines is more than enough for an entire round, the ratio of Cts to Ts is usually 1 for 2 so technically you only need to kill 2Ts to make up for your death, i dont think you need more bullets for that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

in many maps the ratio is 1 to +4 and don't forget the helpless cts & the bad aim

6. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

So the server should compensate for you bad aim? just get better at the game

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Spiraler

Spiraler Member
    Donator

I'm not so sure on whether it makes sense to give CTs guns after lr, if you do have to deal with a rebel you can run away and grab guns, that's part of why CTs usually give room to the last T in case they rebel. Most maps don't have an extremely complicated way to get to armory to just grab more guns, it really shouldn't be much of an issue.

As for guns in the middle of the round, there really is no reason you should ever sun out of ammo unless you're just shooting randomly and not really paying attention at all. It takes usually 1 or 2 bullets to kill a T or maybe like 5 if they start to run. As @iCeMan! said, if you waste bullets because of your bad aim then get better aim.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

but the T can pick rebel and then they have a gun, CT's don't have the same luxury

if the armoury is on the other side of the map, like maybe the CT does !lr in disco on carceris or outside on vip
    this suggestion wouldn't have any negative impact on the server imo & i dont think it would be that hard to implement either

9. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

Yeah they don't but as i said lr is supposed to be the "last request", something that Ts that managed to survive until the end get to enjoy, ofcourse Cts participate but its supposed to be something that the Ts should enjoy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

The main reason for this suggestion is for T's that don't even pick !lr....

20180904070839_1.jpg

20180826113001_1.jpg

20180830172100_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Montrose

Montrose Junior Member

Yo sometiles i have to 1 vs 15 t's. You think 120 bullets is enough? I practise my aim daily even than I don't have enough ammo to deal with 15 t's. If you think so do it yourself then. It doesn't mean because the ratio is 1:2 that you only need to kill 2 t's to win. Your team messes up sometimes and you get in a scenario where you have to carry/clutch the round. I clutch the 1vs15 sometimes. And the most tilting thing is when last 2 t's are alive. 1 does !lr shot for shot doesn't shoot and delays and tells the other T to get guns. So even if you win !lr you still lose cuz of the other T having guns and gets cocky commanding you around or just killing you. Hell even a glock would be enough after !lr. But basically you are a sitting duck when you have to 1v2. As already stated it's unfair. The rules were changed to get the last 2 t's !lr even if they didn't finish the game. So you gonna end up mostly in a 1v2 scenario that t's can abuse. It's unfair for ct's.

Imagine in all the screenshots ct's getting their guns back. Atleast it wouldn't be an instant GG.

I don't agree with the guns menu. You don't have always time to pick guns since in most scenarios t's already are aiming at your head.

Rule nr 19 gives ct's a disadvantage when they are alone. Atleast give us something to counter the double trouble.

To the people that don't like the idea most of them only play T anyways. So ofcourse giving ct's counterplay isn't fun for them. But i ask you is having a lost battle fun? No it isn't.

This problem has been around for a while now. I hope it gets fixed.

Yours sincerely

Montrose

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

we don't realy need a gun menu atleast one bind (!m4 or !ak) wich gives you directly a rifle
    this will end (the lack of ammo and rebelling chances)

13. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Being out of ammo is part of the game in my opinion. If you would have infinite ammo then the T's would have no chance against the ct's. That being said, I think that a ct should exit an lr with a gun (m4 or anything else), in case that he had "guntoss", "sumo wrestling", etc. (and he had lost his gun).

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

Just full deagle is enough to last for a round. Maybe train your aim if you have trouble.

Aa for gun after lr is good and bad. Ma5be give a deag with 7 bullets like after guntoss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. TrustMe

TrustMe Senior Member
    Donator

i haven''t seen anyone explain why they think giving a CT after !lr is a negative or has any sort of downside...
    (p.s this isnt a challenge to give some bs reason why)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Montrose

Montrose Junior Member

@Devestator: Nobody in the post said anything about giving the ct's unlimited ammo. The main post is about giving ct's guns after LR.

@PASi: Full deagle is enough to last for a round? You don't play jailbreak I guess. What when you have to shoot through a wall or glass. Or if you are in a 1vs15 not all your bullets are gonna hit the head. So full deagle is enough for a round then that means when there are 30+ t's running around and your whole team is dead you gonna oneshot in the head them? Please if you did send me a demo so I can see it with my own eyes. I already explained even if you train daily your aim the amount of bullets has nothing to do with it when your team gets rekt. Having a good team is also one of the things of having enough bullets for the whole round. Please I challenge you go to summer 1vs30 T's with a deagle I wanna see it.

Am waiting for some arguments about the topic why you are for or against it. Not some random things that has nothing to do with the topic.

Be adviced think twice before you type. Anything you type or say can be used against you.

Yours sincerely

Montrose

17. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

18. Montrose

Montrose Junior Member

Maybe he meant use the command once :).

@Ace the problem with that will be that people can crash the server or spam guns on eachother or even troll gunplanting t's with it.

19. PASi

PASi Member
    Donator

[​IMG]

I might have played jb a bit. Done rounds with only deagle several times.

20. Montrose

Montrose Junior Member

I don't get the graf.
    I can play the deagle to and not run out of ammo if you camp at a place where you shouldn't be. Or if you barely have rebellers. But have you enough bullets when your in a 1vs15. Did you ever try that before where you were heavily outnumbered. I wanna see you do that with a deagle. And not run out of bullets. All rounds are different. Its not hard to not run out of bullets if you only have one rebeller.