1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JB : CTBANNED TANK

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Captain Shhhh, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Hello ,

I noticed a lot of time that when I start a Tank day , sometime the tank selected is ctbanned so he get slayed instantly and the special day end.

The reason is that the script moves the selected T(the tank) to ct , and all other players to T. Pretty logic..

But , as the ctban has nothing to do with Tank days , can we just modify the script so we can let ctbanned player be a tank , or , more quickly , just not letting ctbanned players to be a tank and ruin the special day.

This is an actual important problem , that causes chaos whenever it happens, I hope you guys will understand this!

Thsnks , Captain Shhhh

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

I never saw that happen before and I know that when an admin move a CT Banned guy to the CT the server force it and allow it to stay there so I don't understand why he would get slayed, are you sure that he got slain by the server and not by his self?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I had already received report about this but I attempted a fix on 19th of August. Did this occur after the 19th?
    Fix was basically to exclude any CTBanned Ts from being picked as Tank.

• Like Like x 1