1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An idea how to lose records of bans and comms

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Hans Entertainment, Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Well I just thought shortly if it is possible to lose the oldest record after couple of moths without any punishments in that time? I thought about 4 months of playing without any punishment=the oldest record will be deleted. I have no idea to do this or if someone already suggested it, as I have said: I shortly thought about it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
  2. Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver The Experienced
    Retired Member

We consider past bans / gags / mutes when deciding on a punishment. 4 months would be way too short, maybe 15 years? :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Is this a suggest to the community or a feedback? Can't understand ..

4. Hans Entertainment

Well isn't it possible to check who's playing frequently? Those who don't, are not fit for this suggestion.

Suggestion

5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

The point is we look at previous punishments... Checking activity is not the same so I'm not sure why you said that,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Hans Entertainment

True, I guess my idea was shorter thought than I thought

7. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

You just want to delete your ugly history
    hans.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hans Entertainment

They aren't ugly, these are good memories

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

Might want to get some new memories

10. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Can we a get a new evaluation for posts like this? retarded, optimistic isn't good anymore.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hans Entertainment

In the future we will tag you as a new evaluation for such things :lenny:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

cringee

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Guest

Having at least over 53 gags/mutes and several bans, it leaves me speechless that you are not perm banned yet. That word 'favoritism' gets a new whole meaning. That ass-licking and sucking up of yours is getting paid off. To call past punishments as 'good memories' proofs your immaturity. I got punished myself in the past and I am not proud of that at all. I would never want my punishments to be deleted. So people see of what I am really capable of.

Your thread title 'an IDEA how to lose records of bans and comms' is misleading and should be renamed into 'a WISH how to lose records of bans and comms'.

• Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  14. Hans Entertainment

That's it? I expected more of your filthy mouth. Well it's a game, by reading this it looks like you taking this game too serious. Well you reached the point that you need one more punishment to get permd, isn't that more a shame? And also by reading this it shows me that you don't have the ability to differ between seriousness and sarcasm.

Actually I only made this because there are good players who would like to be a PA but because of their list they can't (I even can't be an admin, I'm not earning my own money so I can't send money, my mum's against it haha). I only thought like an offer back to regular players, who stopped getting more entries, but as I have written in previous posts: I thought to shortly about it.

Who you are yo call me immature? You are 27 years old and think you can provoke people by calling them snowflake? Which 27 years old use this word for making another person angry? You still stuck on kindergarten prat.

You are not proud of your past? Then why are keeping that way? That doesn't make any sense. Just look to my recent post and there you have it. Your behaviour is the same. You are just lucky that you aren't permd yet. Also it is immature to accuse only me for things which I haven't done in the last days. That's like kindergarten kids playing, one of them punches another one in the face and the kimdergarten teacher sees the crying kid. She asks who it was and the person who punched (=you) says it was kid "xy" (=me). Or making a report against me while cutting out your messages. At least ehen i reported you i have shown my posts too. Again, a character of 6 years old kids.

Think before you widely open your dirty mouth Charlie, you still haven't grown up yet.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  15. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Guest

Triggered too much?! Your posts are full of lies and misleading information.

Do you really think Jingle Jangles' report (https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39274/) was a coincidence?
    Do you really think I just randomly talk about Germany and its historical background when an admin is around?!

Everything was nicely planned and well coordinated. I got myself purposefully punished to get the useless thread of yours finally closed. So everything worked out and I got what I wanted. It's called 'Zero Sum Game'. You are too immature to understand its meaning. That punishment didn't effect me at all as I was abroad for work the past few months.
    After all, I even did Nomy and Boy a favor. You continuously made them review to an endless amount of screenshots and demos. With Jingle Jangles, I got the thread closed, so Nomy and Boy can use their time for something more meaningful.

That should answer your questions. What a plot twist, huh? Look it up: Zero Sum Game.
    So unfortunate that I have dig it up again. But your pointless accusations give me no other choice.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Hans Entertainment

Dumb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.