1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback on Minigames Events

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Camwil09, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Camwil09

Camwil09 Junior Member

Hey all,

I'm currently speaking with an admin regarding organising an upcoming event for Minigames. We're looking for feedback on what you think should be included in a Minigames event.

This can include...

1. Maps
    2. Teams
    3. Special rounds
    4. Map length

Let know what you think.

• Like Like x 1
  2. theddarkknight9

Donator

for maps i have an idea that may not suit everyone,
    do a vote on which course maps should be included and then do a race, maybe the 1st one to beat the map gets a point, or the person to beat the map with the fastest time by the end of the map gets 2 points, maybe also make it that everyone that beats A course map gets 0.5 point, and then after 5 or so maps calculate all of the points and the top 3 people get a prize

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. James.

James. Member
    Donator

Ive got a map that i think would be a good addition to the server its a course map and it call Metal Course me and log have tried it out many times and think it will be a good addition.
    And for the events i think it's a good idea

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. shark12

shark12 Member

1. The map with the 20 quests or something that people need to do together, randomizer, bhop multigames and some other mg classics.
    3. None. Actually, I don't really understand what you mean by "special rounds", please explain.
    4. 30-90 mins for the whole event.

• Like Like x 1