1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING SHOTS

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by No More Kill 2, Aug 6, 2018.

1. No More Kill 2

No More Kill 2 Junior Member

Hello hope you have a good day . I wanna talk about a rule in the server which the new players completely ignoring it which is giving warning shots , CT’s specially the new players think jb is dm they kill T’s For any stupid reason.

2. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

There is no such rule. I had this one confused myself.

The rule is: CTs should give warnings before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T!

These are verbal or text. So command is given, repeat the command to a T/Ts = warning. The JB guide advises CTs can give warning shots instead as a last resort, but only on a heavily T-sided map, and the shots should be explained.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. rej

rej Member
    Donator

Verbal warnings are hard to give since then you would be breaking another rule that is speaking over the warden and text warnings can easily be overlooked. That is why most CTs give warning shots instead

4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Usually warnings only need to be given when warden isn't speaking. I.e. Warden: "all Ts follow me" *warden stops talking CT: "rej that's the wrong way"

Warden: "one step out and freeze, face cells" *warden stops talking CT: "face your cell rej"

5. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

*Rej dies*

• Funny Funny x 1