1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ctbanned

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by ACTIVE., Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACTIVE.

ACTIVE. Newbie

Name:  ACTIVE.

Server:  jailbreak  

Admin: @GanjaMoM™ наташа

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:25851843 37:13 90 0

Reason:  I' (Freekilled) '1' /player/ ON ''purpose'' and left monetarily after the incident.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  2. Conner

Conner Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

3. Boy

Boy Administrator

It's a ctban from 10th of July this year which is only recent. Are you new to JB? why did you freekill?

4. ACTIVE.

ACTIVE. Newbie

Yeah I'm pretty new to 'JB' ( Jailbreak )
    Reason for 'Freekill' {Player/Victim made me angry By being a smart-arse / Toxic in his way of communicating with me}. I' wasent in the mood for his shit that day, I know it's not a valid reason for /Freekilling/

i sincerely apologize for (FREEKILLING) 'Player' (Beef)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  5. Boy

Boy Administrator

Come back on the 25th to get unban from CT. We wont unban you if you get banned again for freekilling.

6. GanjaMoM™ наташа

GanjaMoM™ наташа Junior Member
    Donator

I have alot of patience with people. But if you are gonna freekill and ragequit right after, i'm sorry i only see one solution. In the past i have seen alot of problems with people freekilling and leaving right after and than getting away with it.

7. ACTIVE.

ACTIVE. Newbie

@ GanjaMoM™ наташа /{In the past i have seen alot of problems with people freekilling and leaving right after}/ "1 Time Thing Big DEAL"
    @ GanjaMoM™ наташа {Why do you even Replay, " one week after case was closed...? (just to cry)
    @ GanjaMoM™ наташа {Who said anything about ''ragequit'' i went to sleep : ) "# PayAdmin. Get you'r fact's right... For next time^^.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Would you like me to extend the ban for another 2 weeks? This is the PayAdmin who we waited for reply and if he came back with proof you would have stayed CT banned. Since you accepted it requested unban you were given a chance to be unbanned tomorrow. Consider yourself lucky and make sure it doesn't happen again.

9. ACTIVE.

ACTIVE. Newbie

@Boy.

.drunkSilver ACTIVE.] CT Bans is enforcing a ban on your Steam ID.
    What's the date for my new unctban now?

10. GanjaMoM™ наташа

GanjaMoM™ наташа Junior Member
    Donator

I leave the decision up to you Boy, I don't mind the subtile disrespect from him I can take it. I know what i do and as I said I have alot of patience and I will have at this time now to give this kid another chance. If u think he deserves another 2 weeks go for it i'll support it. and #Payadmins I really don't get what you are on about 1: Payadmins help to keep this server alive and we have our rules just like normal members 2: I get that there are payadmins who abuse their powers but I like to use mine to keep everyone in the server to their rules and in my mind I feel like every punishment I gave is right and if its not HeLL members are more than welcome to point me on it or/and to take my Admin powers away. I am still a member just like everyone else and if I'm not right that they can point me on to it. I respect them and I will obey their decision....
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2018 ---
    and frankly I don't care about the circumstances you disobeyed the rules thats it you need to be punished for it....
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2018 ---
    I'm not payadmin to win a popularity contest I'm payadmin because I like the server I want to help keep it up, and help the member of it keep following the rules

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

Unbanned from CT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.