1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Denied, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Denied

Denied Newbie

Hey there, my name is [REDACTED] but I go by Denied on the servers/steam in general. I'm not entirely sure how wide your server branch ranges but I personally only play on your css jailbreak servers. I haven't really played any css jailbreak in 7 years or so. And even when I played I wasn't all that aware of what was happening. I just remember shanking fellow t's. I come from tf2 jailbreak, not the superior version I know but I found the environment to be more enjoyable at the time. I've even gone as far as to map for it, twice... Although as a result of boredom with the current tf2jb map pool I decided to switch over to css. I'm hoping to start mapping for css at some point in the future aswell, as I find it to be a pretty enjoyable hobby.

I'll see you guys ingame.

My maps:
    https://gamebanana.com/maps/198309
    https://gamebanana.com/maps/196576

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hello and Welcome!

3. Beef

Beef Guest

Oh, you made simple xD u need to fix vent on that map boi. its a good map tho too many guns on the roof tho. also welcome to Hell my friend.

4. Denied

Denied Newbie

I made the tf2 version of simple, it was ported by @Steezy a while back when it was still in b5, the map is currently in b9. Note that simple was made for tf2, not for css, things are bound not to function as expected. There's also plenty of vents on the map, Idk which one you're referring to.

5. Beef

Beef Guest

Cell area one, its just a wall to ur right that u knife a few times to come out and find a mac 10 then cts kill u cause all of them go to that roof so they have a full visual on u. So basicly that vent puts u in a 3v1 position they have m4/awp and i have a mac10 the only thing i could do is go rush the scout( i think there is a scout there) that u can pick up but cts usually watch there, or i could rush the ts hoping cts won't kill me before i get there.

6. Croucher

Croucher Senior Member

Welcome my man

7. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Conner

Conner Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Welcome to the forums!

9. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Denied. Looking forward to seeing more maps of yours!