1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are these freekills or not?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Not Chucky, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

Lets say that the warden commanded like 19 ts to go stack in a corner and he emptied a gun and the warden said "I am gonna drop a gun in the stack the guy with the gun will choose to keep the surprize or pass it" and the surprize was that he choses a t to go with him and every other t dies,and the guy with the toy gun chose to keep it and chose a t with him and every other t died,are these freekills or not,is it allowed?

2. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Its not a freekill.It is allowed.
    Probably that happened in a Tsided map while the score was like 0-4.Because killing 17 Ts in 1 game shouldnt happen very often imo.

3. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

i was commanding in new summer the score was 0-7 i think
    so i did it

4. Beef

Beef Guest

Yea, @Running Dildo always does it, its just an easy way pussy wardens take to win an ez round.
    I don't resort to these types of games, since even if i lose the round its just 1 round i can win the other one so it doesen't matter that much.
    No reason to be that tryhard as to have won atleast 1 round on each map

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

I do that to end a round fast it's not against server rules cuz you are making a own game. Dropping a empty gun in stack all got a chance to win and typing the surprise in ct chat first before doing the game and game that is not to much played.

I always try to do this with less ts alive.

I do this gun game insted of last request- pick lr parnter or to kill some ts , pick a game in map or do surprise with typing in ct chat

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  6. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

i was there, its allowed but its not fun. try to avoid those kind of games. if its last round thats okay i guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Running Dildo

Donator

How about we avoide all games in jailbreak insted and just stay outside cells and look at each other that way players can't whine freekill lol.

It's a game it's not unfair in anyway all ts have the same chance to pick the gun in the stack.

This game is not played alot only playd when ts are nonstop out of control and cts cant even make it to last request to.

Like I said I do this game alot with 3-4 ppl winner pick lr or with all winner pick what ever game he wants and can keep the toy gun.

There is to much crying in the server about games but when it comes to rebeling non stop then it's fun but when ct start doing a game to make it to lr cuz of nonstop rebeling and cuz of cts losing bad then ppl start whining and crying like 3 year old kids that cant get a candy in the store

8. Beef

Beef Guest

Cause that game is just used by people that can't warden, its just the easy way out to win a round. u should get some balls and command an actual game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Running Dildo

Donator

@Beef insted of you telling ppl how to command how about you command and teach all how to command . You are one of the most bad wardens in the server so you should not speak and about Wardens geting some balls how about you start dropping your balls first?:emo::nerd::giggle:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

@Running Dildo I think this has been taken way out of hand from the original post. I suggest we all calm down and don't start naming and shaming.

11. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

So by you ;)

12. Beef

Beef Guest

13. Running Dildo

Donator

@JuBer me and him are joking who are you his gf or ?

14. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

well I'm dumb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

Whats the point of ending the round if literally no Ts enjoyed playing it because they died after a gun tossed in the stack, jb isnt about score so even if its 0-22 or whatever why play shit games nobody enjoys just to end the round

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Running Dildo

Donator

Do you think cts enjoy to lose a round every 2 min whitout making it to lr or even get a chance to do a game,cuz of nonstop rebeling ts and round out of controll ?. So before you whine what ts enjoy start thinking about CTS to how they have the rounds. For me I dont mind if I play T and a ct kills me with thappy Cuz of them losing bad I would understand them. It needs to be fair for all and a game is a game there is nothing unfair whit this game tell me if I'm wrong

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  17. PsyDaniel

PsyDaniel Member

Its allowed, but when its overdone its so ridiclously annoying.
    Since its happening mostly at T sided maps, its like this : around 2-3 mins of rebelling and gun checking and rebel checking.
    Lets say 20 T's alive at the start, 5 rebel all die, 15 T's who did nothing wrong and want to play games then are ordered to stack and the warden commands this kind of command, it is rage inducing to those who dont rebel, its disencouraging to play lets be honest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. iCeMan!

iCeMan! Member

You're wrong in my opinion, the only reason games like that would be reasonable would if you had Ts rebelling and managed to keep them at bay and only have few Cts left but lots of Ts, I see people do these kinds of games with all Cts alive, yeah you may have been losing like crazy last rounds but thats the Cts fault for being bad or the Ts for being too good, thats just how jb is.
    You say you do these kinds of games because you dont like losing every round from rebelling Ts but do you have fun doing a mass murder game like beforementioned, because I dont think its fun for either side.
    When Cts are losing hard I dont mind being more thappy and giving less warnings, I do the same but thats so you can play games after, personally I have seen Cts command rounds where you successfully keep everyone at bay with Cts alive and then you do this kind of game and just kill 20 people at once, it may be harder to move them to games or control games but thats the point of jailbreak, the interaction is what makes it fun and these kinds of games are just deminishing it, I find it super unhealthy for jailbreak

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Running Dildo

Donator

This is a game and it's not a unfair game meaning no server rules are being broken all ts have the same chance to pick the gun.

You drop gun in stack he with the gun can keep it or pass the surprise ct type the surprise in ct chat before dropping gun in the stack.

Jb is for cts to command ts and play game and kill ts to make it to lr, no matter if you have pro cts or bad cts its stil the same if ts rebel nonstop then it's all lost for cts no matter what.
    There is to much crying in every single game that is playd in jailbreak if CTS do a game that someone in t dont like he starts crying.

There are alot of games that is playd map games or games that is not in the map. Like me I love to do race in deathrun whitout CTS pressing buttons so winner picks lr partner depends on how many ts are alive.
    And p.s killing 20 ts at once is kinda harsh if it was 7-10 ts thats fine but 20 or over is boring even for me when I do my dildo rounds

20. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

If u want to have short rounds fine be like that just remember that at the end of the year u might get shitty warden nomination. Some of u deserve it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1